|Lili Bordán Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1982|
Lili Bordán is an American actress, screenwriter, and producer known for appearing in popular TV shows and films like The Smoke and The Martian. She has done endorsement work for numerous brands like Cloud Hunter, Amazon, Barbara Bush Foundation, and Marie Claire. Lili has also done activism work for various non-profit organizations like Guidance Autism.
Bronxville, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lili Bordán went to the Sarah Lawrence College and graduated with a degree in 19th-century western literature and theatre.
She took her acting lessons from the iconic acting coach, Susan Batson.
Actress, Screenwriter, Producer
- Father – Gabor Szerdahelyi (Restaurateur and Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Irén Bordán (Actress)
Lili Bordán is represented by Beverly Hills-based William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lili Bordán has dated –
- Michael – Lili and Michael got married in 2017. She often shares their pictures on the social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Hungarian ancestry.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair with ‘blonde’ highlights.
Lili Bordán has used her social media activity to endorse brands and stores such as –
- Tilly Vintage clothing shop
- Cloud Hunter
- Barbara Bush Foundation
- Marie Claire
- Tahari ASL
Best Known For
- Being cast in the lead role in the British thriller movie, The Smoke, which was released as London Payback in other countries
- Having played the role of Dr. Beka Kelly in the sci-fi web series, Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome
- Being cast in a supporting role in the popular sci-fi movie, The Martian
In 2003, she made her theatrical film debut as Ági in the Hungarian drama movie, Kistestvér.
First TV Show
In 2001, Lili Bordán made her first TV show appearance in the Parasites episode of the legal drama TV series, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
Lili regularly works out at the Circuit 45 gym to keep her body in top shape. In the gym, she relies on the circuit-style workout routine in which she selects a number of strength training exercises and some cardiovascular moves, which are done one after another without any rest. She only takes some rest after the end of the circuit.
Lili Bordán Facts
- Apart from Hungarian and English, she is also fluent in French.
- After completing her college, she decided to move to her parents’ native country, Hungary, to pursue an acting career.
- After moving to Hungary, she started performing in the Children’s Theatre Troupe.
- Upon returning to the US, she decided to move to Los Angeles and joined the Moth Theatre Company.
- She has done extensive activism work for various Autism related organizations and foundations. In collaboration with the non-profit organization Guidance Autism, she has taught dance to the Autistic children.
- She has managed to earn the certification of the Autism Movement Therapist.
- Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0