|Linda Kozlowski Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 7, 1958|
|Boyfriend||Moulay Hafid Baba|
Linda Kozlowski is an American former actress known for her performances in films like Crocodile Dundee Trilogy, Almost an Angel, Village of the Damned, and others. A graduate from Juilliard, Linda began her career from a stage play Death of a Salesman and also made her debut in films through the film version of the play. She is also a Golden Globe Award nominee and made her final film appearance in 2001 in the film Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles.
Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
She has graduated from Andrew Warde High School and later took formal acting training from the renowned Juilliard School.
- Father – Stanley M. Kozlowski
- Mother – Helen E. Parniawska
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Linda has dated –
- Paul Hogan (1990-2014) – Paul and Linda met on the sets of their film Crocodile Dundee and have been together since then. They have a child named Chance. In 2013, she filed for a divorce with Paul due to irreconcilable differences. It was finalized in 2014.
- Moulay Hafid Baba (2014-Present) – Moulay and Linda have been together since 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She has been a part of the Meister Brau Beer commercial.
Linda Kozlowski Facts
- She trained as an Oprah singer during her days at Juilliard School.
- Linda was offered a lot of similar roles after her film Crocodile Dundee (1986) but she never took them as she felt she was being typecasted.
- She quit acting in the year 2001 as she was not happy with the trajectory of how her career was going.
- Most of Linda’s films went straight to TV which she did not like.
- She was nominated for a Golden Globe Award in the year 1987.
- She made her debut in Death of a Salesman in the year 1985.
- Her breakthrough came in the year 1986 with the film Crocodile Dundee as the character Sue Charlton opposite former spouse Paul Hogan.
- She is also the co-founder of Dream My Destiny (DMD), a bespoke Moroccan tour company that is run by her partner Moulay Hafid Baba.
- She appeared on a mini TV series named Favorite Son in the year 1988 that became an instant hit amongst the audience.
Featured Image By Towpilot / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0