Lindsay Sloane Leikin
Long Island, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Lindsay attended Chatsworth High School in Chatsworth, California.
- Father – Joey Leikin (Sales Manager)
- Mother – Renee Leikin (Children’s Librarian)
- Siblings – Unknown
Lindsay is signed with The Gersh Agency, Inc.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsay Sloane dated –
- Nate Richert (1999) – In 1999, Lindsay was romancing with Nate Richert.
- Dar Rollins (2002-Present) – Sloane began dating Dar Rollins, an agent for International Creative Management in 2002. They married in 2004. Together, Lindsay and Dar have one daughter Maxwell Lue (b. January 19, 2012).
Race / Ethnicity
Sloane has Jewish ancestry.
- Brown hair and brown eyes
- Charismatic personality
36-27-38 in or 91.5-68.5-96.5 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
Lindsay’s shoe size is 7.5 (US).
She appeared in print ads for Freshlook ColorBlends contact lenses in 2001.
Best Known For
Her acts in numerous TV series and movies including Sabrina, the Teenage Witch (1997-1999), The Odd Couple, She’s Out of My League (2010), The Other Guys (2010), Horrible Bosses 1 (2011), and Horrible Bosses 2 (2014).
In 1998, Lindsay appeared as Dalia in the short film Win a Date.
However, she had her first feature film appearance in romcom Seven Girlfriends (1999) playing as Daphne.
First TV Show
Lindsay acted as Alice Pedermeir in the ABC’s comedy-drama series The Wonders Years from 1991 to 1993.
Lindsay Sloane Facts
- She was born in New York, but later moved to Los Angeles.
- Lindsay’s acting career started when she was young. She recruited an agent at the age of 8.
- Lindsay has numerous unsuccessful auditions for TV shows including Full House (1987-1995) and Blossom (1990-1995).
- She is close friends with actress Sarah Michelle Gellar. Lindsay was the bridesmaid at Sarah’s wedding day.
- During the early days of her career, Lindsay’s mother Renee drove her to audition through the 1992 Los Angeles Riots also known as 1992 Los Angeles Civil Disturbance.
- Lindsay narrated the older sister in the animated TV film Why, Charlie Brown, Why? (1990).
- Follow Lindsay on Instagram.