|Lisa Faulkner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1972|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Lisa Faulkner is an English actress, presenter, and celebrity chef who is best known for portraying roles such as Alison Dangerfield in Dangerfield, Victoria Merrick in Holby City, Louise Hope in Brookside, and for winning Celebrity MasterChef in 2010. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as A Feast at Midnight, The Lover, Casualty, Burn It, New Street Law, Death in Paradise, Murdoch Mysteries, EastEnders, The Girl Before, Murder in Suburbia, and many more.
Lisa Tamsin Faulkner
Merton, London, England
Lisa went to the Tiffin Girls’ School in Kingston. At 16, she dropped out for a modeling career.
Actress, celebrity chef
- Father – David Faulkner (Civil Servant)
- Mother – Julie Faulkner (Legal Secretary)
- Siblings – Victoria Faulkner (Younger Sister)
Lisa Faulkner is represented by Wasserman Media Group.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
57 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa Faulkner has dated –
- Romain Duris (1995) – Lisa Faulkner was reported to be in a relationship with French actor Romain Duris in 1995. However, their relationship didn’t last beyond a few months.
- Sean Maguire (1995) – Faulkner started going out with actor Sean Maguire after having grown close while working together on the British drama series Dangerfield. Even after breaking up, they remained close friends.
- Michael Greco – Lisa also had a short-lived affair with British actor and poker player, Michael Greco.
- Trey Parker (2000) – Faulkner then started dating with South Park writer Trey Parker in 2000 after having met at the premiere of Any Given Sunday (1999). However, a year later, their relationship was in doldrums as Parker found it hard to adjust to Faulkner’s regular visits back to England. The separation was mutual as Faulkner didn’t want to compromise her blossoming career.
- Jonny Lee Miller (2000-2002) – Lisa and Jonny Lee Miller had known each other since their school days. They started dating in 2000 and after being together for around 2 years, Miller proposed her in April 2002. But, they decided to separate by the end of the year.
- Chris Coghill (2003-2011) – Lisa Faulkner started dating actor Chris Coghill in 2003 after having met on the sets of the movie, Burn It. In 2005, they got married in a lavish ceremony at Richmond Park in Surrey and went to Malaysia for their honeymoon. In 2006, they adopted a fifteen-year-old girl, Billie. 6 years post marriage, they decided to separate in 2011. Their divorce was finalized in April 2012.
- John Torode (2012-Present) – Lisa first met Australian celebrity chef John Torode in 2010, while she participated in the cooking show Celebrity Masterchef, where Torode was the judge. 6 months after her divorce from Coghill, she made her relationship public with Torode. The couple tied the knot in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Hourglass figure
- High forehead
35-27-36 in or 89-68.5-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)
Lisa has served as an ambassador for the Change4Life app.
Best Known For
- Having won the 2010 edition of the Celebrity Masterchef.
- Co-hosting many cooking shows such as What’s Cooking?
Lisa first appeared in the 1992 drama film The Lover in the role of Helene Lagonelle.
First TV Show
In 1995, Lisa first appeared in the drama series Dangerfield as Alison Dangerfield in 18 episodes.
Faulkner relies on yoga to keep her body in shape. Whenever she has time, she hits her favorite yoga studio in London and also cycles around in London.
When it comes to eating, she doesn’t place much faith in dieting. She eats smaller portions that are spread out throughout the day. According to her, cutting any nutrient group out of the diet can have a negative health impact in the long run. She enjoys eating fresh veggies and drinks a lot of water daily.
Lisa Faulkner Favorite Things
- Beauty Product – Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream
- Beauty and Style Icon – Kate Moss
- Signature Fragrance – Tom Ford’s Neroli
- Designer – Miu Miu
- Shop – Topshop, ASOS online
- Countries for Food – Spain, France, Mexico, England, America
Lisa Faulkner Facts
- At 16, She dropped out of school to pursue a modeling career after she was discovered by a scout at the London tube station platform.
- From 1999 to 2004, she was included for 6 consecutive times in the FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list.
- In March 2012, she published her first cookbook, Recipes from my Mother for my Daughter, in which she recounted her childhood culinary memories and related them to being a mother.
- She lost her mother at the age of 16 to throat cancer. Due to this reason, she has been associated with various cancer foundations.
- She does teaching at Amanda Redman’s Artists Theatre School frequently.
- In 2003, she set up a TV production company in collaboration with Nicola Stephenson and Angela Griffin.