|Jessica Fox Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||May 19, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jessica Fox is an English actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Nancy Hayton / Nancy Osborne / Nancy Dean in Hollyoaks and Enid Nightshade in The Worst Witch. She has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as The Phoenix and the Carpet, The Muppet Christmas Carol, Weirdsister College, Hollyoaks Later, and many more.
Jessica Ann Fox
Taplow, Buckinghamshire, England, United Kingdom
Jessica Fox went to the Redroofs Theatre School, which is an independent theatre training school in Maidenhead, Berkshire to polish up her stage skills. She studied there for 9 years.
- Siblings – Hannah Fox (Older Sister) (Drama teacher at Thomas Bennett Community College)
Jessica Fox is represented by London-based Associated International Management.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
47 kg or 104 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica White has dated
- James Sutton (2012) – Jessica Fox is reported to have dated actor James Sutton in 2012. They had grown close while working on the popular TV series, Hollyoaks. However, their relationship didn’t last long. But they seemed to have separated on good terms as she took to her Twitter in February 2015 to congratulate him on his engagement with Kit Williams in Barbados.
- Nicholas Willes – Jessica later started dating Nicholas Willes and the couple got engaged in November 2019. In October 2020, Jessica and Nicholas announced that they had secretly tied the knot. In October 2022, Jessica revealed that they were expecting their first child together. The couple welcomed a baby boy named River in March 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
However, she has experimented with blonde and auburn hair colors.
- Fringed hairdo
32-26-34 in or 81-66-86 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
5.5 (US) or 36 (EU)
Jessica started her acting career at the age of 8 with a TV commercial for Persil in an Indiana Jones style advert.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Nancy Hayton in the popular British soap opera, Hollyoaks.
- Being cast in an important role in the British children’s fantasy TV series, The Worst Witch.
Her first work in theatrical film came in the comedy-drama movie, The Muppet Christmas Carol, in 1992. However, she hadn’t appeared in the movie and had instead voiced one of the characters.
First TV Show
In 1996, Jessica made her first TV show appearance in a minor role in Back to Class episode of the comedy crime TV series, The Detectives.
Jessica Fox Favorite Things
- Style Icons – Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Kate Moss
- Beauty Secret – Clarisonic Electric Exfoliator
- High Street Stores – Topshop, Zara and Whistles
- Piece of Jewelry – A customized gold ring
- Fashion Lust List – To buy more shoes (She already has more than 100 pieces)
- Fashion Item – Shoes
Source – Express
Jessica Fox Facts
- Jessica’s father has always supported the soccer club Manchester City.
- She has done activism work for the breast cancer-related cause and is an active supporter of the London based Breast Cancer Care, which is the only specialist breast cancer charity that works all over the UK.
- In her early theatre days, she worked in a number of West End productions such as Sound of Music, Les Miserables, and Oliver!
- She got her first big breakthrough after she was cast in the role of Anthea in fantasy adventure TV series, The Phoenix and the Carpet.
- She joined soap opera Hollyoaks cast in 2005 and it was a huge success as the following year, she won the nomination for Best Newcomer at the British Soap Awards and for best actress the year after.
- She has done humanitarian work with the organizations such as When You Wish Upon A Star, Anthony Nolan Trust, and Centre Point.
Featured Image by Jessica Fox / Instagram