|Gia Sandhu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gia Sandhu is an Indian-Canadian actress who is known for her portrayal of Valerie in A Simple Favour. Nevertheless, she has made several other notable appearances in films and shows such as The Moth Diaries, A Perfect Plan, and Nikita.
According to sources, Gia was born between c. 1991 to 1996.
Gia attended the University of Victoria‘s theatre arts program for a year before enrolling at the National Theatre School of Canada in Montreal.
Gia was later chosen to train at the Canadian Film Centre from which she graduated as part of the Actors’ Conservatory.
Gia is represented by Edna Talent Management, A3 Artists Agency, The Rosenzweig Group, and Characters Talent Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Punjabi heritage.
- Fuller lips
- Slender physical appearance
- Dimpled cheeks
Gia Sandhu Facts
- She was born and brought up in Canada.
- Sandhu was in high school when she started taking lessons in acting.
- Gia made her debut TV show appearance as Samar in Bloodletting & Miraculous Cures in 2010. Later, in 2011, Sandhu was cast in her first theatrical film titled The Moth Diaries as Kiki.
- She got her breakthrough role in 2018, as Valerie in A Simple Favour, where she was cast alongside the likes of actors Anna Kendrick, Blake Lively, and Henry Golding.
- Gia has guest-starred in several films and shows including Dr Bob’s House, Saving Hope, Hudson & Rex, and Heartland.
Featured Image By Canadian Film Centre / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0