|Henry Golding Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1.25 in|
|Date of Birth||February 5, 1987|
Henry Golding is a Malaysian actor, model, and television host who is mainly known for playing various roles in films like Crazy Rich Asians and A Simple Favor. He spent his early years in Terengganu before his family relocated to Surrey, England when he was only 8 years old. Henry has endorsed several popular brands through social media including Prada, Ralph Lauren, Louis Vuitton, and many more. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 700k followers on Instagram.
Henry Ewan Golding
Betong, Sarawak, Malaysia
South East Asia
Henry attended The Warwick School, Redhill at the age of 8.
Actor, Model, TV Host
- Father – Clive Golding
- Mother – Margaret Likan Golding
He is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency (Talent and Literary Agency), Beverly Hills, California, United States.
6 ft 1.25 in or 186 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Henry has dated –
- Liv Lo (2011-Present) – Henry first met Italian–Taiwanese yoga instructor and a TV presenter Liv Lo on January 1, 2011, at a restaurant in Singapore where they both were celebrating with friends, where Lo had spotted him across the room. Then they crossed the path in the restaurant and they chatted there for a while. Soon after, they started dating. In 2015, Henry proposed to her in Phuket. The couple finally got married in August 2016 in the Cove 55 resort in Henry’s hometown of Sarawak, Malaysia. In November 2020, they revealed that they are expecting a child together. They welcomed their first child on March 31, 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
He is of Iban Malaysian descent on his mother’s side, while, on his father’s side, he has British ancestry.
Dark brown (Natural)
He often tends to dye his hair ‘black’.
He has done endorsement work for the following brands through his Instagram account –
Best Known For
- Playing various roles such as Nick Young in Crazy Rich Asians and Sean Townsend in Paul Feig’s thriller A Simple Favor
- Being a presenter on BBC’s The Travel Show
He made his theatrical film debut as Nick Young in the romantic comedy film Crazy Rich Asians in 2018.
First TV Show
Henry made his first TV show appearance as a host on a short variety show, The 8TV Quickie in 2007.
Henry Golding Favorite Things
- Area In Singapore – Haji Lane or the Arab area
Source – CNTraveller.com
Henry Golding Facts
- His family relocated to Surrey, England, when he was only 8 years old.
- Henry worked as a hairdresser on Sloane Street in London, England.
- He relocated to Kuala Lumpur at the age of 21 to pursue his acting career.
- Henry completed the bejalai, an Iban rite of passage, in the jungles of Borneo before his marriage. He also filmed his journey on his own by carrying the camera himself for over 2 months for the TV show Surviving Borneo on Discovery Channel Asia.
- After his journey, he got a bejalai tattoo on his right thigh by Ernesto Kalum of Borneo headhunters tattoo in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia, which shows a fig tree covering other trees to take their shape and become tree itself.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by World Travel & Tourism Council / Flickr / CC BY-2.0