|Liv Lo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1985|
Liv Lo is an Italian-Taiwanese TV presenter, actress, and yoga instructor who has hosted shows on various television platforms including Xing Kong, Fox Sports Asia, and Star World Asia to name a few. On the other hand, she is also recognized for her portrayal of Sophie Thomas in Point of Entry.
Taichung City, Taiwan
South East Asia
Liv Lo graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in mass communications from Temple University, Japan.
Yoga Instructor, Television Presenter, Actress
- Siblings – Leeza Pazkowski (née Lo) (Sister), Sam Lo (Brother)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liv Lo has dated –
- Henry Golding (2011-Present) – Malaysian actor, model, and television host Henry Golding and Liv Lo met for the first time on January 1, 2011, at a restaurant in Singapore where they had both been celebrating with a group of their friends. It was Liv who spotted him from across the room and crossed paths later. They were instantly attracted to one another and began talking. Soon after, they started dating. Henry proposed to Liv Lo in 2015, in Phuket. The couple then tied the knot on August 20, 2016, at the Cove 55 resort in Henry’s hometown of Sarawak, Malaysia. In November 2020, they announced that they are expecting a child together and welcomed their first child, a baby girl named Lyla, on March 31, 2021. In May 2023, the couple revealed that they were expecting their 2nd child together.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side and Taiwanese ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Thin eyebrows
- Fuller lower lip
Through her social media, Liv Lo has either endorsed or promoted various brands including WOMOM, Iron °Flask, and KLARRA.
Liv Lo Facts
- Lo was raised in Taichung until the age of 17.
- Liv once stated in an interview that growing up, she never really met her father who was from Hong Kong.
- She began modeling during her teenage years while residing in Taiwan.
- Liv Lo was featured on season 3 of Asia’s Next Top Model.
- She relocated to Singapore in 2012, with her now husband Henry.
- Liv is a triple-certified yoga instructor. She is also the creator of FitSphere.
- She was chosen to be a brand ambassador for Reebok in the past.
- Liv Lo joined the YouTube community with her channel titled FitSphere by Liv Lo on December 8, 2009.
- She was cast alongside Ya Hui on Point of Entry.
- Her brother Sam sadly passed away in February 2019.
Featured Image By Liv Lo / Instagram