|Ellise Chappell Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|March 21, 1992
Ellise Chappell is an English actress who is known for having been cast as Morwenna Chynoweth in the BBC One series, Poldark, and as Jennifer Strange in the fantasy adventure film, The Last Dragonslayer. She has also been a part of the National Youth Theatre REP Company and was cast in several productions such as Wuthering Heights, The Merchant of Venice, and Consensual. Ellise Chappell has also appeared in several other shows and movies such as Yesterday, New Blood, and My Boy. Moreover, she has garnered an impressive social media fan base with more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Warwickshire, England, United Kingdom
Ellise Chappell got enrolled at the University of Sheffield which is located in South Yorkshire, England to study English Literature. However, she later decided to switch path and graduated from the University of Exeter, located in Exeter, Devon, South West England, in 2014 with honors with a bachelor’s degree in drama.
- Siblings – Ellise Chappell has an older brother.
Ellise Chappell is represented by Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ellise Chappell has not dated anyone publicly yet and prefers to keep her private life away from the public eye. Hence, it is difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and relationship history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Beautiful smile
- Forehead bangs
Ellise Chappell has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of ReCircle Recycling, Alberta Ferretti, Christian Louboutin, Miu Miu, Armani, Jimmy Choo, Parley for the Oceans, Manolo Blahnik, Gucci, MING YU WANG Jewelry, Beulah London, Jennifer Chamandi, Ralph Lauren, Purple, and ERDEM.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Morwenna Chynoweth in the BBC One historical period drama series, Poldark (from 2015), which is based on the novels by Winston Graham. She stars on the show alongside the likes of Aidan Turner, Eleanor Tomlinson, Heida Reed, Ruby Bentall, Jack Farthing, Beatie Edney, Pip Torrens, Caroline Blakiston, Kyle Soller, Phil Davis, Warren Clarke, Gabriella Wilde, John Nettles, Christian Brassington, Tom York, Max Bennett, Rebecca Front, and Sean Gilder.
- Appearing as Jennifer Strange in the fantasy adventure comedy movie, The Last Dragonslayer, in 2016. The cast included the likes of Adeel Akhtar, Matt Berry, Danielle Bjelic, and John Bradley.
Ellise Chappell made her first theatrical film appearance as Alex in the jukebox musical romantic comedy film, Yesterday, in 2019. Directed by Danny Boyle, the film starred the likes of Himesh Patel, Lily James, Ed Sheeran, and Kate McKinnon.
First TV Show
Ellise Chappell made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Wendy Roberts in an episode, titled Case 3, Part 1, of the crime mystery drama series, New Blood, in July 2016. The show stars Mark Strepan, Ben Tavassoli, Mark Addy, Anna Chancellor, Ariyon Bakare, Aiysha Hart, Dorian Lough, Kimberley Nixon, and Mark Bonnar.
Ellise Chappell stays in shape by leading an active life.
Ellise Chappell Favorite Things
- One Of Her Favorite Movies – Eighth Grade (2018)
Source – FabricMagazine.co.uk
Ellise Chappell Facts
- She grew up in Warwickshire, England, United Kingdom.
- In 2015, Ellise Chappell was a part of the National Youth Theatre REP Company in London, England. As part of the company, she was cast in lead roles in various productions such as Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë, The Merchant of Venice by William Shakespeare, and Consensual by Evan Placey.
- She is friends with actress Ciara Charteris and actor Tom York.
- Ellise Chappell appeared on the cover of Fabric Magazine‘s June 2019 issue.
- She has often talked about various environmental issues in her Instagram posts.
- She has a pet cat.
Featured Image by Ellise Chappell / Instagram