|Mark Addy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 14, 1964|
Mark Addy is an English actor who rose to fame by his role as Gary Boyle in the British sitcom The Thin Blue Line (1996), Fred Flintstone in the American comedy film, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (2000), Hercules on the adventure fantasy TV series, Atlantis (2013–2015), Bill Miller on the CBS sitcom Still Standing (2002–2006), and King Robert Baratheon on the HBO fantasy series Game of Thrones (2011).
Mark Ian Addy
York, Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Addy attended Nunthorpe Grammar School. He later joined the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London and studied acting there from 1982 to 1984.
- Father – Ian Addy (Glazier)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Mark Addy is represented by Independent Talent Group Ltd.
5 ft 11½ in or 181.5 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Mark Addy has dated –
- Kelly Biggs (1996-Present) – Mark Addy and Kelly Biggs got married in 1996 and are parenting 3 children – a daughter named Rubi Johnson (b. 2000) and 2 sons Charlie Johnson (b. 2003), and Oscar Johnson (b. 2005).
Race / Ethnicity
- Arched Eyebrows
- Bulbous Nose
Mark Addy appeared in a TV commercial for the UK giant, Tesco Clubcard double-up campaign in 2010.
Best Known For
- Playing Detective Constable Gary Boyle in the British sitcom The Thin Blue Line (1996)
- Enacting Fred Flintstone in the 2000 American comedy film, The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas
Mark Addy made his theatrical film debut in the 1997 comedy-drama film The Full Monty as Dave Horsefall.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Tony on the comedy-drama series The Ritz.
Mark Addy Facts
- He started acting in 1987.
- Mark appeared as Ship Captain in the 2004 adventure action comedy film, Around the World in 80 Days alongside Jackie Chan.
- Mark is known to play Paltraki on the 10th episode of the 11th season of the British science fiction TV series Doctor Who.
- His stage performances include Kevin Snell in the 2006 revival of Donkeys’ Years at the Comedy Theatre in London.
- From 2007 to 2008, Mark appeared as Dogberry in Much Ado About Nothing at the National Theatre.
- Mark Addy doesn’t have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by Mark Addy / Twitter