Lisa Mantler attended a high school but the name of the high school is not known.
Musical.ly Star, Singer, Entrepreneur
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Lena Mantler (Identical Twin Sister), Tim Mantler (Older Brother) and Tayra Mantler (Older Sister)
Lisa Mantler is managed by –
- William Morris Endeavor (WME) Entertainment, Talent Agent, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
- WMIS Ltd., c/o Warner Music Group Germany Holding GmbH, Hamburg, Germany.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lisa is a private person. She has rarely spoken about her personal life, which makes it difficult for us to ascertain anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
- High cheekbones
- Fun and bubbly character
Lisa Mantler has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Her Musical.ly videos with her twin sister Lena. They started creating Musical.ly video clips on December 11, 2015, and since then, they have grown in popularity with a huge following on several social media outlets, such as Musical.ly, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Her independent merchandise store with her sister Lena called Dream It & Do It. They started their store in December 2016 and they also run a clothing brand called J1MO71. They even released an original single, Not My Fault, on July 26, 2017, to promote the release of their clothing collection, J1MO71 and also to thank their fans for all their support.
- Winning a few awards together with her sister Lena such as the golden Bravo Otto as Social-Media-Stars (2016) and Shorty Award as Muser of the Year (2017). Also, they received a nomination for Teen Choice Awards in 2017 as Best Musers.
As a Singer
Lisa has released an original song “Not My Fault” in July 2017.
She hasn’t made her theatrical film debut yet.
First TV Show
She is yet to make an appearance on a TV show.
Her workout routine and diet plans are not known.
Lisa Mantler Favorite Things
- Subject – English
- Song – ‘Galway Girl’ by Ed Sheeran
- TV Show – 13 Reasons Why
- Movie – The Space Between Us
- Song To Lip-Sync To – ‘Steady 1234’ by Vice
Source – Dazed Digital, YouTube, YouTube
Lisa Mantler Facts
- Lisa and her twin sister Lena were adopted when they were 6 months old.
- She has previously partnered with the modeling company Compose Clothing for their promotion on her social media channels.
- Her parents are her greatest motivators.
- She has taken singing lessons in the past.
- Lisa has often pretended to be her twin sister to get out of embarrassing situations.
- She and her twin sister Lena have done donations to renovate a center for needy children in Romania.
- She played soccer when she was younger.
- According to her, one song to soundtrack her life would be Justin Bieber’s ‘What Do You Mean?’.
- She admires Hailee Steinfeld and Selena Gomez.
- Lisa is claustrophobic.
- She describes herself as crazy, pretty, and funny.
- She cannot live without her phone.
- Lisa and her sister Lena post under the name LisaandLena on social media – Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Visit their official merchandise website @ j1mo71.com.
- Follow her personal sites on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by The Muser TV / YouTube