Devised by Susan E. Schenck, licensed acupuncturist, The Live Food Factor Diet Plan is one of the healthiest diet programs capable to deal with almost all the health problems you possibly might be facing today.
If you are seeking to find a complete health package, you indeed can look forward to going ahead with the program. The diet has benefited several people all over the world by providing them relief from incurable diseases such as cancer, asthma, allergies, sinus etc.
What is The Live Food Factor Diet?
The live food factor diet is comprised of raw foods, and among raw foods, main emphasis has been given to vegan foods. Schenck insists the consumption of organic and natural foods in the same way in which nature has provided them. Nutrient dense foods of the program will provide numerous benefits to your body.
While going along with the plan, you will experience enhancement in your memory, your temperament will become cool, you will become spiritually strong, your longevity will increase, and you will grow healthier and happier than you ever were. Consumption of raw foods will also detoxify your body by mopping all the harmful toxins from your body which make your body become sick as well as obese.
Workouts in The Live Food Factor Diet
Workouts have been given special importance in the program. You can practice any kind of workouts varying from yoga, walking, rebounding etc. Thirty minutes of workouts in a day are sufficient enough to maintain proper functioning of your body organs and keep you in enviable body shape.
Prohibited Foods of The Live Food Factor Diet
The diet solution has prohibited myriad foods from the plan; let’s have a look at some of them.
All cooked foods have been eliminated from the diet regime because cooking destroys all the nutritional value of foods. There are numerous beneficial enzymes in raw foods which foster the functioning of various body organs. But when these foods are cooked above 118 degree F, these enzymes get killed.
Under such circumstances, your body starts producing enzymes on its own, as a result of which it starts feeling exhausted and energy-less all the time. Dieters are recommended to bring radical changes in their diet regime and swap all their foods with raw foods completely.
Processed or Refined Foods
All the food items falling under the category of processed or refined foods have been expelled from the plan because they are cooked at a very high temperature and generally have harmful additives, chemicals and preservatives added in them. In addition to them, dieters are recommended not to eat in restaurants and hotels because they serve cooked dishes only.
Milk and Dairy Products
Milk and dairy products such as cheese, yogurt etc. are prohibited because they are prepared after being exposed to high temperature. In the same way, pasteurized milk is exposed to high temperature several times to make it free from harmful bacteria.
Baked foods such as pastries, cookies, breads, cakes etc. shall be avoided because these foods are baked at extremely high temperature.
Though microwaved foods are not cooked at high temperature but still they are exposed to harmful radiations which change the chemical composition of these foods and spoil their nutritional value.
Advantages of The Live Food Factor Diet
The live food factor diet is a healthy diet program and is completely braced with scientifically proven facts and theories. The program has numerous health benefits; let’s have a look at some of them.
- The plan will not only rid your body from several horrible diseases but will also shed myriad pounds from your body.
- As raw foods have been kept in the mainstream of diet regime, you will get youthful skin and lustrous hair while going along with the program.
- You can trust the program because all the claims made by it are logical and are based on scientific principles.
- The plan has not overlooked the importance of proteins in your diet and has suggested rich sources of proteins. In addition to that, Schenck has also provided guidelines and directions which will tell dieters how they can refrain from unhealthy fats and can inculcate healthy fats in their diet.
- Dieters don’t have to worry about their foods and meal plans for seven days because diet solution will provide recipes and meal plans for seven days.
Drawbacks of The Live Food Factor Diet
The live factor diet indeed has been designed in a very dexterous way and has myriad benefits. However there are some loopholes also in the program, let’s find out what they are.
- The program has completely eradicated cooked and refined foods from the program; thus dieters have to have strong will to abide by the plan.
- The plan might turn out to be very expensive because consuming raw foods all the while might require you to spend a lot of money.
- You need to bring radical changes in your lifestyle and inform all your friends and relatives about your intention to adhere to the program. You also might face hard times in socializing with your friends.
- Dieters are susceptible to get deficient in vitamin D, selenium, zinc, and vitamin B12 because raw vegan diet generally lack in these nutrients.
- Nausea, headache, vomiting etc. are some of the common symptoms which you might experience in the beginning of the diet program.
Sample Meal Plan
Rather than having three big meals, the live food factor diet accentuates consumption of six small meals in a day. Let’s have a look at one of the sample meal plans of the live food factor diet.
You can have half cantaloupe, spoonful of agave nectar or raw honey etc. in your breakfast.
You can have olives, nuts and seeds etc. in your morning snack.
You can have cream of spinach soup, mixed vegetable salad, coconut, avocado etc. in your lunch.
You can have deluxe macadamia nut cheese, Garlic cilantro flax crackers, spirulina, miso etc. in your afternoon snacks.
You can have raw pizza, fresh fruits etc. in your dinner.