|Liz Vassey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||August 9, 1972|
Liz Vassey is an American actress, voiceover artist, writer, producer, and director who is best known for appearing as Emily Ann Sago Martin in All My Children, Wendy Simms in CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, and Louise ‘Lou’ Davis in Brotherly Love. She has also been a part of shows and movies like Star Trek: The Next Generation, Quantum Leap, ER, Beverly Hills, 90210, Maximum Bob, Saved by the Bell: Wedding in Las Vegas, Pig Sty, The Tick, Two and a Half Men, and The Tick.
Elizabeth Leigh Vassey
Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina, United States
Hollywood, California, United States
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Writer, Producer, Director
Liz Vassey is represented by Innovative Artists, Talent Agency, Santa Monica, California, United States.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Liz Vassey has dated –
- David Emmerichs (2004-Present) – She got married to camera operator David Emmerichs in the year 2004.
Race / Ethnicity
- Has often sported forehead bangs
- Charming smile
Liz Vassey appeared in a TV commercial for Tide laundry detergent in 1991 and a breakfast cereal in 1994.
Liz Vassey Facts
- At the age of 16, she shifted to New York.
- For her recurring role as Emily Ann Sago Martin in All My Children, she was nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award in the “Outstanding Juvenile Female in a Drama Series” category in 1990.
- Liz Vassey made her first theatrical film appearance as Sylvia in the 1993 comedy-drama film, Calendar Girl, starring Jason Priestley, Joe Pantoliano, and Jerry O’Connell.
- In 2002, she was ranked at number #74 on the “102 S*xiest Women In The World” list curated by Stuff magazine.
- She has played 2 different characters in the comedy sitcom, Two and a Half Men. First, she appeared as Kate in an episode titled The Last Thing You Want is to Wind Up with a Hump in 2003 and then played the role of Michelle in 3 episodes between 2010 and 2011.
- Alongside fellow actress Kristin Bauer, Liz Vassey started a company called Neurosis to a T(ee) in 2002 and it designs and sells slogan-covered T-shirts for women.
- She made her directorial debut in 2019 with the documentary The Human Race.
- In 2019, she made her debut as a voiceover artist by providing vocals to Lobstercules in the comedy superhero action-adventure sci-fi web television series, The Tick.
- As a producer, she has worked on projects like Nikki & Nora: The N&N Files, S*xting in Suburbia, and The Human Race.
- Liz Vassey has also been cast in stage productions including Oklahoma, Two Gentlemen of Verona, A . . . My Name Is Alice, Dames at Sea, and The Crucible.
Featured Image by Tom Davis / Wikimedia / Public Domain