Simi Valley, California, United States
Santa Barbara, California, United States
Information about his formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has a younger sister.
- Others – Marshall Fields Miller (Paternal Grandfather), Sharon Kaye Ingraham (Paternal Grandmother), Billy Gene Hubele (Maternal Grandfather), Cholly King (Maternal Grandmother)
Logan Miller is represented by Thruline Entertainment, Inc.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Logan Miller has dated
- Caitlyn Taylor Love (2010) – In 2010, Miller was reported to be going out with actress Caitlyn Taylor Love. It was reported that they had grown close while working in the TV series, I’m in the Band.
- Elizabeth Gillies (2011) – Logan was linked with actress Elizabeth Gillies in 2011. However, their relationship is reported to have lasted just for five months.
Race / Ethnicity
He has English and German ancestry. He also has traces of French and Irish lineage.
- Long messy hairstyle
- Front gapped tooth
Logan Miller has appeared in TV commercials for the following brands –
- AT&T iPhone 6
- Straight Talk Wireless
His religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Benjamin in the 7th season of the Zombie apocalypse TV series, The Walking Dead.
- Being cast in the role of Tripp Campbell in the Disney sitcom, I’m in the Band.
As a Singer
Logan is a member of the rock band The Johnny Madrid. They released their debut EP, Johnny Madrid in February 2017.
In 2009, he made his theatrical film debut in the romantic comedy movie, Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, in which he was cast as the teenage version of the lead character that was played by Matthew McConaughey. He was 16 years old when he bagged the role.
First TV Show
In 2009, Logan Miller made his first TV show appearance in the teen comedy series, I’m in the Band.
His workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Logan Miller Favorite Things
His favorite things aren’t known.
Logan Miller Facts
- In his free time, he creates videos for his YouTube channel.
- While growing up, he used to make videos with his sister and other neighborhood kids, which prompted his mother to get him into acting classes.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Logan Miller / YouTube