|Lori Greiner Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 9, 1969|
Lori Greiner is an American television personality, inventor, and entrepreneur who is widely recognized for having been an investor in several reality shows on the small screen including ABC’s Shark Tank (2012-2022) and its spin-off Beyond the Tank (2015-2016). She has been the president and founder of the consumer goods company For Your Ease Only, Inc. Greiner has held more than 120 U.S. as well as international patents, and has invented more than 700 products. She has amassed more than 980k followers on Instagram.
Chicago, Illinois, United States
She acquired her B.A. in Communications with a focus on Journalism from Loyola University Chicago.
Television Personality, Investor, Entrepreneur
- Father – He has been a real estate developer and a psychologist.
- Siblings – She has an older sister.
She has been represented by United Talent Agency.
Her net worth was $150 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Dan Greiner – She has been married to Dan Greiner.
Race / Ethnicity
- Oval-shaped face
- Cheerful smile
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as The Pizza Cupcake and Oakville Grocery & Wine.
Lori Greiner Favorite Things
- Beverage – Coffee, having been addicted to it
- Snacks – Crispy truffle fries
- Dessert – Hamburger cake
Lori Greiner Facts
- Her last name looks like a typo of the French word “grenier”, which stands for an attic. However, it is actually German meaning a cantankerous or quarrelsome person, which has not at all described Greiner’s public persona.
- She grew up on the Near North Side in Chicago.
- Lori worked for the newspaper Chicago Tribune while she was in college. She had briefly been a playwright and had sold jewelry.
- She has developed products for both men and women, having offered shoppers solutions for organizing all kinds of items from their jewelry and makeup to their remote controls, the sweaters stored under their beds, and also cooking supplies.
- She invented a plastic earring organizer at the start of her career which led to a profit of more than $500 million dollars.
- Lori has been referred to as the “Queen of QVC” since the 2000 premiere of her program named Clever & Unique Creations.
- She has disclosed that she had found Magnum Bars in Barcelona on the street in a small vendor cart and had wished they were available in America, thereby having got delighted when her wish came true in a few years.
- Greiner has relished donuts.
- She has been a night owl having gone to bed at 2 am as she has got energized at night.
- Lori has added that prior to going to bed, she has liked to exercise as that has put her to sleep.
- While on the treadmill, she has enjoyed watching shows she has recorded, like Empire, House of Cards, and Bloodline.
- She has adored cats.
- She has owned a German Shepherd. She has loved how her husband has given their dog nightly pep talks and hugs to remind her how sweet and nice she is, after they have noticed nobody else has usually petted her assuming her to be aggressive.
- Lori has loved swings so much that she has wanted to put one in her office.
Featured Image by Lori Greiner / Instagram