|Losliya Mariyanesan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 23, 1996|
Losliya Mariyanesan is a Sri Lankan model, news anchor, and reality-TV star. She is best known as a contestant on the reality-TV series, Bigg Boss Tamil 3 (2019). She won the audience’s affection and was one of the 5 finalists. Unfortunately, Losliya finished in 3rd place behind Sandy Master, who came in 2nd place, and Mugen Rao, who was crowned as the winner.
Kilinochchi, Sri Lanka
Losliya attended Kanniya Government Mix Tamil School in Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
She later earned a degree from the University of Peradeniya in Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
Reality-TV Star, News Anchor, Model
- Father – Mariyanesan (Worked as a driver in Canada)
- Siblings – She has 2 younger sisters.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Losliya Mariyanesan has dated –
- Fazlullah Mubarak – Rumor
- Kavin (2019-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Sri Lankan Tamil descent.
Losliya Mariyanesan has endorsed brands such as Bollywood Boutique.
Losliya Mariyanesan Favorite Things
- Personal Quote – “Smile at the world, and she’ll smile back.”
Source – Instagram/Twitter Bio
Losliya Mariyanesan Facts
- Her parents are from Jaffna, Sri Lanka.
- She was raised in Trincomalee, also known as Gokarna, in Sri Lanka.
- Losliya was born as the 2nd child to her parents. Her older sister committed suicide when she was just a child.
- She used to work in an IT company in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- She started working as a newsreader for Shakthi TV in 2012. In 2016, she started hosting their morning talk-show titled Good Morning Sri Lanka.
- Losliya made her debut as a female TV anchor at the Stein Studios on October 28, 2018. She hosted a news TV show that aired on their Sri Lankan channel, Sirasa TV, titled News First.
- She grew up separated from her dad, who had to move to Canada for work during her childhood. In 2019, he made an appearance on the Bigg Boss Tamil 3 after a decade of not having face-to-face communication with Losliya. He also didn’t approve of her relationship with Kavin.
- Losliya gave a nickname “Cherappa” to another contestant of Bigg Boss Tamil 3, named Cheran. After pictures of her parents surfaced in the media, it became obvious that Cheran and her dad looked shockingly similar. Her neighbors in Sri Lanka even started calling her dad Cheran.
- Her prominence in the reality-TV series landed her and Kavin an invitation to take part in another well-known reality TV show, Raja Rani 2, in 2020.
Featured Image by Losliya Mariyanesan / Instagram