Louisa Sarah Anne Connolly-Burnham
Solihull, England, United Kingdom
Louisa went to Wycombe High School from 2003 to 2008.
She also took tap, ballet, modern, gymnastics, drama and singing classes at the Jackie Palmer Stage School.
She later got enrolled in the Arts Educational School (now known as Tring Park School for the Performing Arts).
- Father – Anthony Burnham
- Mother – Tracey Connolly
- Siblings – Tyler Burnham (Younger Brother), William Burnham (Younger Brother)
Louisa Connolly-Burnham is represented by Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Louisa Connolly-Burnham has dated –
- Jamie Whymark – Louisa was reported to be in a relationship with someone named, Jamie Whymark.
Race / Ethnicity
She has partial Italian ancestry on her mother’s side, who was born in Florence.
- Auburn locks
- Petite figure
33-23-32 in or 84-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 32 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Louisa has been seen in adverts for –
- British Red Cross
- Mazuma Mobile
She has not talked about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Shannon Kelly in the fantasy series, Wolfblood.
- Portraying Willow Jenks in the drama and mystery series, House of Anubis in 2013.
Louisa Connolly first appeared in the 2014 short fantasy film Beneath Water for her role as Daisy.
First TV Show
In 2008, Louisa guest appeared in the mystery series Midsomer Murders as Young Lou.
Louisa’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t available.
Louisa Connolly-Burnham Favorite Things
- Actor – Michael Fassbender
- Actress – Kate Winslet
- Films – The Shawshank Redemption (1994), Lost In Translation (2003), Closer (2004)
- TV Shows – Broadchruch, Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
- Singer – Amy Winehouse
- School Subjects – English Literature, Drama
- Food – Spaghetti Bolognese
- Color – Green
- Book – Harry Potter series
Louisa Connolly-Burnham Facts
- Louisa collaborated with her House of Anubis co-star to write and perform the song, Ronnie: Big Mouths.
- While growing up, she was bit crazy and hyperactive, which led to her father enrolling her in performing arts Saturday school so that she could channel her extra energy in the right way.
- She has started her podcast under the name of LCBlah, which focuses on feminism and gender equality issues.
- She started going in for auditions at a very young age as her stage school had an agency attached to it.
- She has two pet hamsters named, Billy and Pippy.
- Join Louisa on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr.