|Louisa Connolly-Burnham Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||June 23, 1992|
Louisa Connolly-Burnham is an English actress, director, producer, stage actress, and voice artist who is best known for playing Shannon Kelly in the teen drama television series Wolfblood, Willow Jenks in the mystery television series House of Anubis, and Silver in the fantasy horror series Vampire Academy. Additionally, Louisa has also been a part of many other shows like Call the Midwife, Doctors, Midsomer Murders, Casualty, Little Crackers, Holby City, Drifters, Outnumbered, Death in Paradise, and Suspicion. Her film credits include Friday Download: The Movie, Beneath Water, David and Bathsheba, The Call Centre, Coming Down the Mountain, Breathe, Granatë, Time Will Tell, David and Bathsheba, The Marine 6: Close Quarters, Odilo Fabian or (the Possibility of Impossible Dreams), and Carly.
Louisa Sarah Anne Connolly-Burnham
Solihull, England, United Kingdom
Louisa went to Wycombe High School from 2003 to 2008.
She also took tap, ballet, modern, gymnastics, drama, and singing classes at the Jackie Palmer Stage School.
She later got enrolled in the Arts Educational School (now known as Tring Park School for the Performing Arts).
Actress, Director, Producer, Stage Actress, Voice Artist
- Father – Anthony Burnham
- Mother – Tracey Connolly
- Siblings – Tyler Burnham (Younger Brother), William Burnham (Younger Brother)
Louisa Connolly-Burnham has been represented by –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
- Hatch Talent Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Louisa Connolly-Burnham has dated –
- Jamie Whymark – Louisa was reported to be in a relationship with someone named, Jamie Whymark.
Race / Ethnicity
She has partial Italian ancestry on her mother’s side, who was born in Florence.
- Auburn locks
- Petite figure
33-23-32 in or 84-58.5-81 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
6 (US) or 3.5 (UK) or 36.5 (EU)
Louisa has been seen in adverts for –
- British Red Cross
- Mazuma Mobile
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Shannon Kelly in the fantasy series, Wolfblood
- Portraying Willow Jenks in the drama and mystery series, House of Anubis in 2013
Louisa Connolly first appeared in the 2014 short fantasy film Beneath Water in her role as Daisy. This performance won her the award for “Best Actress” at the Queens World Film Festival in 2015.
First TV Show
In 2008, Louisa guest appeared in the mystery series Midsomer Murders as Young Lou.
Louisa Connolly-Burnham Favorite Things
- Actor – Michael Fassbender
- Actress – Kate Winslet
- Films – The Shawshank Redemption (1994), Lost In Translation (2003), Closer (2004)
- TV Shows – Broadchruch, Breaking Bad (2008-2013)
- Singer – Amy Winehouse
- School Subjects – English Literature, Drama
- Food – Spaghetti Bolognese
- Color – Green
- Book – Harry Potter series
Source – IMDb
Louisa Connolly-Burnham Facts
- Louisa collaborated with her House of Anubis co-star to write and perform the song, Ronnie: Big Mouths.
- While growing up, she was a bit crazy and hyperactive, which led to her father enrolling her in performing arts Saturday school so that she could channel her extra energy in the right way.
- She started her podcast under the name of LCBlah, which focuses on feminism and gender equality issues.
- She started going in for auditions at a very young age as her stage school had an agency attached to it.
- In December 2016, she was seen as Penny Levitt in an episode titled All I Want for Christmas Is You of the BBC One medical drama series Casualty.
- She played the role of Sarah Dillon in the 2018 action film The Marine 6: Close Quarters, the 6th and final installment of The Marine series.
- She has two pet hamsters named, Billy and Pippy.
- She provided vocals to the character of Peter in the 2020 video game titled South of the Circle.
- In 2022, she started appearing as Silver in the supernatural fantasy horror television series Vampire Academy.