|Jessica-Jane Clement Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||February 24, 1985|
Jessica-Jane Clement is an English actress, model, and TV presenter who is widely recognized for her work as a presenter and star of the BBC TV series The Real Hustle (2006-2012). Before embarking on her acting and TV career, she also had a short stint as a model and had appeared in Playboy magazine at the age of just 18.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Jessica graduated from the High Storrs School in Sheffield and then studied Performing Arts and Psychology at The Sheffield College.
She had also attended the Dartington College of Arts in Devon, England and The Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York. She has also been trained at the Actors Centre in London.
Actress, TV Presenter, Model
- Father – Richard Clement
- Mother – Jane Clement
- Siblings – Robert Clement (Older Brother)
She is represented by Becca Barr Management, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica has dated –
- Lee Stafford (2010–Present) – Jessica began dating celebrity hairdresser Lee Stafford in 2010 and the couple got married on February 17, 2013, at the Belvoir Castle in Leicestershire, England. The couple has 3 children together – a son named Angel (b. June 2014), and 2 daughters named Elvis Annie-Jane (b. January 2016) and Sugar Mae (b. April 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’ or ‘pink’.
- Has a ‘Rose’ tattooed on her left shoulder, and has another tattoo on her left wrist
- Has a female model tattooed across her right side
- Affable smile
- Long, straight shoulder-length hair
- Has a mole on her right shoulder
Jessica has served as the ambassador for brands such as –
Jessica-Jane Clement Favorite Things
- Holiday/Vacation – Christmas
- Article Of Clothing – Swimwear
- Beverages – Tea, Wine, Gin and Tonic
- Snack – Fruit Salad
- Cheese – Mozzarella
- Cuisine – Chinese
- Soft Drink Brand – Diet Coke
- Fragrance Brands – Vera Wang Princess, Juicy Couture, Ralph Lauren Polo Blue
- Sportsperson – David Beckham
- Actor – Bradley Cooper
Jessica-Jane Clement Facts
- Jessica’s acting career began at the age of just 15, in 2000, when she was cast in her first short film for the Northern Media School.
- Her work in the short film opened theatre doors for her and she also performed in numerous theatre productions including the classic The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe.
- When she was 20 years old, Jessica suddenly lost the hearing capacity of her right ear. She began using Phonak brand’s Lyric hearing device in 2012 and has since worked towards raising awareness about the issue.
- In 2008, she participated in the BBC’s special reality show Celebrity Scissorhands which helped raise funds for the British charitable organization named Children in Need.
- In 2011, she participated in the 11th season of the popular reality TV show I’m a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! and was voted out just 5 days before the season finale.
- Jessica has presented or narrated numerous British special programs and TV shows such as Skin Deep: The Business of Beauty (November 14-18 2011), Britain in Bed (January 2012), and The Body Shocking Show (2013).
- For her work in the 2013 short film Two Persons Max, Jessica won the “Best Supporting Actress” at the 2013 Los Angeles Movie Awards and the “Best Actor in a Short Drama” at the 2014 Best Actors Film Festival.
- She was chosen by the late photographer Bob Carlos Clarke to be his ‘Living Doll’ as a part of his art exhibition titled Love Dolls Never Die.
- Jessica has also starred in numerous music videos such as You and Me (2005) by Uniting Nations, All the Way (2005) by Craig David, All I Want (2005) by Christian Blaizer, and I see Girls (2004) by Studio B.
- She was placed at number 46 in FHM magazine’s 2009 list of “100 Sexiest Women”.
- Jessica is also an animal rights advocate and has partnered with PETA to campaign against the practice of testing cosmetics on animals.
Featured Image by Jessica-Jane Clement / Instagram