|Mayowa Nicholas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1998|
|Shoe Size||10 (US)|
Mayowa Nicholas is a Nigerian model known for winning the Elite Model Look Nigeria contest in 2014. She is represented by The Society Management, Elite Model Management, and Beth Model Management Africa. Mayowa has worked for designers like Kenzo, Hermès, Miu Miu, Oscar de la Renta, and Bridget Awosika. She has more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Mayowa Nicholas studied at the Royal Crown Comprehensive High School in Lagos, Nigeria. She was majoring in accounting at the Crawford University, Nigeria when in 2012, she dropped out to follow a career in modeling.
- Siblings – She has 2 younger siblings.
Mayowa Nicholas is managed by –
- Beth Model Management Africa – Lagos (Mother Agency)
- Elite Model Management – Paris
- Elite Model Management – Milan
- The Society Management – New York
- Elite Model Management – London
- Elite Model Management – Amsterdam
- Elite Model Management – Spain
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller Lips
- Tall height
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Mayowa Nicholas has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Saint Laurent
- Calvin Klein
- Elie Saab
- Alexandre Vauthier
- Peter Lindbergh
- Alberta Ferretti
- Ralph Lauren
- Alexander Wang
- Pat McGrath
- Harper’s Bazaar
- Allure Magazine
- Cuixmala Resort
- Interview Magazine
- Carolina Herrera
- Brandon Maxwell
- Tory Burch
Best Known For
- Winning the Nigerian Elite Model Look contest in 2014. She went on to participate in the world finals of the 2014 Elite Model Look contest. Though she did not win, but as one of the 10 finalists, she won a contract with the Elite Model Management.
- Working with renowned fashion brands and designers like Balmain, Calvin Klein, Kenzo, Hermès, Acne Studios, Prada, Miu Miu, Versace, Chanel, Michael Kors, Oscar de la Renta, Dolce & Gabbana, Saint Laurent, Tom Ford, Bridget Awosika, Lisa Folawiyo, and Dior
Mayowa Nicholas works out regularly. She works out at the gym twice a week. She usually walks on the treadmill for about 40 minutes. Apart from that, she also practices yoga which helps her to relax. She also used to practice Pilates in the past.
Mayowa Nicholas Favorite Things
- Book – “Becoming” by Cindy Crawford
- Food – Nigerian Jollof rice and chicken
- Go-To Drink – Vita Coco
- Fragrance – Blooming Bouquet by Dior
- Nail Color – White, Nude, or Black
Mayowa Nicholas Facts
- At the age of 16, when she was in the 2nd year of college, she was scouted by Beth Model Management.
- In 2017, she was scheduled to debut in Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. However, her visa to China got rejected.
- She describes her look as very simple, elegant, and chic.
- Her makeup miracles are Maybelline mascara and Estée Lauder Bronze Goddess.
- She admires Joan Smalls’s modeling career.
- If she had to wear only 1 designer, she would wear a Loewe by JW Anderson.
- The 3 products she can’t live without are Olay day and night moisturizers, Vaseline lip balm, and Maybelline mascara.
- In her free time, she likes to hang out with friends, go shopping, or go to watch movies.
- She compares herself to a unicorn.
- She has been featured in numerous magazines including Harper’s Bazaar (September 2017), Porter Magazine (Winter 2017), Schick (Fall Issue), Vogue American (May 2018), and Vogue Germany (July 2018).
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Mayowa Nicholas / Instagram