|Louise Thompson Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1990|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
London, England, United Kingdom
Louise Thompson went to the Downe House School, which is a public boarding school in Berkshire.
After completing her school education, she got enrolled at the University of Edinburgh where she majored in geography.
Model and television personality
- Mother – Karen Thompson
- Siblings – Sam Thompson (Brother)
Louise Thompson is represented by Insanity Group.
5 ft or 152 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Louise Thompson has dated –
- Jamie Laing (2012) – Louise hooked up with fellow reality star Jamie Laing in the early months of 2012. However, their relationship ended a couple of months later in May after he failed to join her Dubai trip due to his business commitments. Jamie’s close mate Spencer Matthews took advantage of his absence and managed to seduce Louise.
- Spencer Matthews (2012) – Spencer managed to seduce Louise Thompson during the Dubai trip along with the rest of Made in Chelsea cast in May 2012. After getting a bottle of champagne on her birthday, he took her out for a long drive, which ended up in a hotel room. This all happened despite him having brought his girlfriend Sophie on the trip. Louise had to face a barrage of abuse after she got in a relationship with Spencer as they took exception with her cheating on Jamie. However, Louise’s relationship with Spencer ended a month later as he was more inclined to hold onto his playboy lifestyle.
- Niall Horan (2013) – Louise had a fling with One Direction star Niall Horan towards the end of 2013. The reported fling was confirmed by her brother Sam in one the episodes of the reality show. Her dalliance with Niall bombarded her with flirty messages in May.
- Andy Jordan (2013) – Louise started going out with reality star and former Irish soccer player Andy Jordan in the early months of 2013. However, their relationship was beset by claims of Louise cheating on her boyfriend. In May, she was reported to have hooked up with Horan. Then, there was a case of her hooking up with her former boyfriend Spencer Matthews. By November, Andy had more than enough and decided to dump her. During their final confrontation, she even owned up to having slept around during their relationship.
- Alik Alfus (2014-2016) – According to reports, Louise started going out with model and actor Alik Alfus in 2014. However, about a year later, they were on the verge of breakup as they struggled with a long-distance relationship with Alik deciding to move back to US to help around in the family business. However, they agreed to give it another try and in June 2015, they were ready to get engaged. But, another of her relationship ended in controversy in May 2016, when she dumped Alik. Alik had accused her of cheating on him with Ryan William Libbey. Just a couple of months before their breakup, Alik had introduced her to his family.
- Ryan William Libbey (2016-Present) – Louise first met certified fitness trainer Ryan William Libbey in 2015 after he gave her a personal training session. Although she announced her new romance with Ryan in July, but rumors of them dating had been there since April when they posted a workout video. They made their first public appearance together in August 2016 in a new season of Made in Chelsea, which was shot in South France.
Race / Ethnicity
32-24-33 in or 81-61-84 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU)
In 2013, Louise Thompson was made the brand ambassador for the Gillette Venus Naked Skin IPL by Braun.
She has also done promotional work for the following brands –
- Boux Avenue
- Cadbury’s Crème Egg
- Magnum Mini’s
- Gorgeous Couture
- Pocket London
- Sony Mobile
- Just Eat
- Avios, etc.
Best Known For
Having appeared in several seasons of the reality series Made in Chelsea.
First TV Show
In 2011, Louise made her TV show debut in the reality series, Made in Chelsea.
Louise Thompson works out with personal trainer Ryan Libbey, who has also served as her boyfriend, to keep herself in perfect shape. She doesn’t do cardio in the gym. Instead, she focuses her entire time on lifting weights. Generally, she performs four sets of 8 repetitions for each exercise. She pays special attention to lower body exercises such as deadlifts and squats.
In case, she feels that she needs to burn fat, she goes for HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training). Also, she experiments with a number of bodyweight exercises such as monkey bars, hanging from things, and doing muscle-ups. On the whole, she works out in the gym around 3 times a week. But, overall she indulges in some form of fitness activity on a daily basis. When she is busy with work, she relies on a home workout that involves doing various exercises with an exercise ball.
She likes to start her day with 3 boiled eggs and a generous portion of smoked salmon.
For lunch, she eats edamame pasta with homemade onion and tomato Ragu or homemade pesto.
She keeps two cheat days in a week when she likes to gorge on her favorite foods without any guilt.
Louise Thompson Favorite Things
- Mascara – NYX Doll Eye Mascara
- Hair Product – Klorane Dry Shampoo
- Spot Cream – Malin and Goetz Spot Cream
- Dental Floss – DenTek’s new Travel Floss Picks
- Lipstick Shade – Red and purple
- Beauty Icon – Leighton Meester
- Tanning Product – Xen Tan Scent Secure Gold
Louise Thompson Facts
- In May 2016, Louise and her brother Sam ran 26.2 miles in the whole month as part of the MyMarathon challenge, which was launched by the British Heart Foundation to raise awareness and funds for heart diseases.
- She has launched her own clothing range under the label of “Pocket London”.
- She got her chance in Made in Chelsea, while she was still studying geography at the University of Edinburgh.
- In January 2023, Louise was hospitalized after being diagnosed with lupus.