|Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 13, 2000|
Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen is a Danish actor who is known for playing the lead character of Rasmus Andersen in the hit Netflix series The Rain. However, he has also received widespread attention for having appeared in Department Q: The Keeper of Lost Causes, 1899, and Borgen.
Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen
- Siblings – Albert Tønnesen (Older Brother)
Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen is represented by Lindberg Management.
5 ft 11¾ in or 182 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lucas has dated –
- Emilie Kroyer Koppel – Lucas has been in a relationship with a girl named Emilie Kroyer Koppel.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pale white skin tone
- Towering and lean physical appearance
Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen Facts
- Lucas made his debut TV show appearance as Buster in Cirkus Summarum in 2012. The following year, he was cast in his first feature film Player in the role of Phillip.
- He got his first big break after being cast as a young boy named Lasse som barn in Department Q: The Keeper of Lost Causes in 2013.
- The earliest post that Lucas uploaded to his Instagram account was on June 5, 2017.
- Lucas can fluently speak Danish and English.
- In 2018, Lucas was cast as Rasmus Andersen in The Rain alongside the likes of actors Alba August (Who played the role of his sister in the series), Mikkel Følsgaard, Lukas Løkken, and Jessica Dinnage.
Featured Image By Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen / Instagram