|Mikkel Følsgaard Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 1, 1984|
Mikkel Følsgaard is a Danish actor who is known for his portrayal of King Christian VII in A Royal Affair for which he won the title of “Silver Bear for Best Actor” at the 62nd Berlin International Film Festival.
Mikkel attended Danska scenkonstskolan in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Father – Anette Følsgaard
- Mother – Boe Følsgaard
- Siblings – Nicolas Tobias Følsgaard (Older Brother) (Photographer, Director)
Mikkel is represented by Lindberg Management ApS.
6 ft 1½ in or 187 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mikkel has dated –
- Freja Friis (2016-Present) – Mikkel tied the knot with a girl named Freja Friis in 2016. Together, the couple has a son named Teodor (b. October 2013) and a daughter named Sigrid (b. December 2016).
Race / Ethnicity
- Pale white skin tone
- Chiseled jawline
Mikkel Følsgaard Facts
- He was brought up in Denmark.
- Mikkel made his debut feature film appearance as King Christian VII in A Royal Affair in 2012, alongside the likes of actors Mads Mikkelsen and Alicia Vikander.
- From 2018 to 2020, he was cast in the Netflix series The Rain as one of the lead characters Martin. The cast included the likes of actors Lucas Lynggaard Tønnesen, Lukas Løkken, Alba August, and Jessica Dinnage.
- His film and television credits include The Keeper of Lost Causes, Sommeren ’92, Land Of Mine, A Serious Game, Walk with Me, A Perfectly Normal Family, Those Who Kill, The Rain, The Chestnut Man, and Borgen – Rigen, Magten og Æren.
Featured Image By Siebbi / ipernity / CC BY 3.0