|Luke Korns Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1996|
Luke Korns is an American social media star and aspiring film producer. He is best known for his self-titled YouTube channel, created on July 25, 2010, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 2.5 million subscribers.
Lucas Thomas Korns
Wausau, Wisconsin, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He graduated high school in June 2015 and never went to college.
Social Media Star, Aspiring Film Producer
- Mother – Joann Korns
- Siblings – Amanda “Mandy” Woodward (Older Sister), Bryan Korns (Older Brother), Molly Korns (Younger Sister). He also has another brother and another sister.
- Others – Jakob Woodward (Brother-in-Law)
Luke Korns is represented by –
- A3 Artists Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Authentic Talent and Literary Management (Manager) in Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Korns has dated –
- Alexis G. Zall (2014)
Race / Ethnicity
He also dyed his hair ‘Platinum Blonde,’ ‘Black,’ and ‘Rainbow’ in the past.
- Thin nose
- Pointy chin
Luke Korns has endorsed brands such as –
- Red Bull
- Warner Bros.
- Johnson & Wales University
Luke Korns Favorite Things
- Study Tools To Learn A New Language – Duolingo App, Tandem App, Physical Notebook
- YouTube Channel To Learn Spanish – SuperHolly
- Cities – New York City, Tokyo, Lima
- Singer – Niall Horan
- Emoji – Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Luke Korns Facts
- He comes from a very religious family.
- Luke was always interested in filmmaking and wanted to become a film director. He also dreamt of becoming either an astronaut or an actor as a kid.
- As a kid, he had a huge Mighty Beanz toy collection.
- His YouTube channel used to be titled UncleKornicob.
- He created a YouTube channel to get feedback on short films he created.
- He took guitar lessons in the 6th grade and only knows the basic chords.
- Luke didn’t reach a height of 5 ft or 152.5 cm until he was in his freshman year and was always shorter than his peers.
- Luke was nominated for the Shorty Award in the category of “Breakout YouTuber” in 2017.
- His best friend is a fellow YouTuber, Mikey Murphy.
- He lived in Lima, Perú for a year in 2017. He even has a YouTube channel entirely in Spanish titled Lucas Maiz, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 300k subscribers.
- Luke got his 1st tattoo, a smiley face on his elbow, in April 2019.
- He discovered he was allergic to his cat in March 2020.
- Some members of his fanbase noticed he physically resembled Blake Gray, a fellow social media star. It is one of his pet peeves to hear he looks like someone else. He has been told that he looks like young Dylan O’Brien, Cole Sprouse, Sterling Knight, and Luke Hemmings.
- Luke would be a tomato if he had to be any fruit.
- If Luke could invite any person to star in one of his videos, he’d pick Jesus Christ or George Washington.
- If he had to one meal for the rest of his life, he’d pick Lomo Saltado, a Peruvian dish.
- In a game of “Kiss, Marry, Kill” he would kiss Bethany Mota, marry Miranda Sings, and kill JennXPenn.
- If Luke had unlimited funds to film a video, he would visit every country in the world in one year.
- He is good friends with an actress Olivia Rouyre.
- If he were stranded on a desolate island and could only take 3 things, Luke would take a sleeping bag, a soccer ball, and a lighter or matches.
- Luke once promised never to watch the movie Mean Girls (2004). However, he once caught it on TV and thought it was obviously targeted toward girls but entertaining.
Featured Image by Luke Korns / Instagram