|Zeeko Zaki Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 18, 1990|
Zeeko Zaki is an Egyptian-born American actor and model who shot to fame in 2018 after he began playing the lead role of Special Agent Omar Adom “O. A.” Zidan on the crime drama television series FBI. He has starred in several other TV shows including Valor (2017-2018) and has appeared in a number of films such as the romantic comedy-drama Stuck in Love (2012). Zeeko has garnered more than 192k followers on Instagram.
Zakaria Sherif Zaki
Zeeko went to Unionville High School and graduated from there. He acted as well, in the community theater group named Unionville Players. He enrolled in the Temple University in Philadelphia to study Business, and attended it briefly.
- Father – Sherif Zaki (Stylist)
- Mother – Emon Zaki (Manager of a Salon)
- Siblings – Zeyad (Younger Brother), Zeina (Younger Sister)
He has been represented by Authentic Talent and Literary Management and STW Talent Agency, Inc.
6 ft 5 in or 195.5 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Renèe Monaco
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Egyptian, Turkish, and Syrian descent.
- Tall stature
- Beard and mustache
- Sharp nose
- Oval-shaped face
Zeeko Zaki Favorite Things
- Belief – The dreams that one dares to dream really do come true
Source – Instagram
Zeeko Zaki Facts
- He got his nickname from Brazilian football player and manager Zico.
- He shifted to the U.S. with his family when he was only a month old. He was then brought up in West Chester, Pennsylvania. His extended family stayed back in Egypt, which led to Zaki visiting his hometown during each summer.
- Zeeko is fluent in English as well as Arabic. He spoke only Egyptian Arabic at home, until he was six years old.
- He has recalled that his passion for acting was ignited when he saw his high school put on the musical Seussical. He saw the incredible work done by the cast and got thrilled to see the whole audience stand on their feet, and clap and cheer. He wondered how amazing the performers must have felt, which made him crave to experience the same delight. The following year he went for Beauty And The Beast and he kept doing musicals all throughout his high school.
- Zaki has revealed his family has many women in it as traditionally in Arab cultures, the men have been much older, and have passed away earlier. He has added that for him to be the six foot five inch big Arab male, the last thing he has ever wanted to do has been to come across as a controlling person. He has felt it natural to be supportive and caring of everyone around him, be it his family or his co-stars in the work place.
- Zeeko has had a lot of fun being a part of the hit series FBI, with the challenging part having been the physical demand as well as the shoot schedule. He has been among the first in and last out five to six days every week, that has felt intense. He has ensured fitness and physical health to be the big focus of his, and had lost more than a hundred pounds.
Featured Image by Zeeko Zaki / Instagram