|Madhusree Sharma Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||January 30, 1990|
Madhusree Sharma is an Indian actress, dancer, and TikTok star who is best known for starring as Bela Agarwal in Sony Entertainment Television‘s hit series Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai since 2017. In the show, she stars alongside actress Ashi Singh as her aunt, actress Ayesha Kaduskar as her mother, and actor Sachin Khurana as his wife. However, she started her acting career in a cameo appearance in the hit series CID and later, moved on to play a central character in Jane Kya Hoga Rama Re (2015-2016). She is also known for making several cameo appearances as Sunita in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah. Madhusree is also popularly known for uploading short lip-sync videos to her TikTok account titled “modhusree”. She has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Garhbeta, West Bengal, India
Malad, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
The details about Madhusree’s educational qualifications are unknown. However, she has attained a Bachelor’s Degree.
Actress, Dancer, TikTok Star
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Madhusree is represented by Rubina Sharma.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 126 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Madhusree prefers to keep her dating life out of the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
Madhusree has either endorsed or promoted several brands including Channel 9 News.
Best Known For
- Her important portrayal as Bela Chachi who in the show Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai is Naina Agarwal’s aunt as well as Preeti Agarwal and Pooja Agarwal’s mother
- Starring on several other shows including Jane Kya Hoga Rama Re (2015-2016) and Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Uploading short lip-sync videos to her TikTok account titled ‘modhusree’ that had more than 300k followers as of March 2019
First TV Show
Madhusree made her debut TV show appearance in a cameo role in CID.
Madhusree does go to the gym whenever she gets the chance. She also prefers to begin her day by practicing her Bharatnatyam dance style.
As for her diet, she does not follow any kind of strict diet routine. However, she prefers to eat oats for breakfast with dates in it to add some sweetness as in 2018, she was asked to keep off sugar.
- Color – Neon Green
- Show In 2013 – Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Character Of All-Time – Bela Chachi
Madhusree Sharma Facts
- She was raised in the small town of Gharbeta in West Bengal. However, she is not Bengali.
- Madhusree lives by one quote in life ‘Believe you can & you will’.
- She is a trained Classical and Bharatnatyam dancer. Madhusree also participated in several dance competitions in school.
- Madhusree enjoys spending her time working on hand embroidery and craft as well as artwork.
- She is a very religious person and never fails to start her day without thanking God.
- Though she leads quite a religious lifestyle, Madhusree is also quite the fashionista. She has a huge collection of earrings, bags, and shoes.
- Madhusree’s mother wanted her to pursue dancing professionally and enrolled her into dance classes when she was just 2 and a half years old.
- In the past, she used to sleep with a knife under her pillow because she was afraid of being attacked by a ghost.
- She lost her father in 2012. After that in April 2013, she and her mother both moved from Kolkata to Mumbai so that she could work on her career as an actor.
- She is also a talented poet, who has won several awards during her younger days.
- Madhusree started off her career as a dance teacher at the age of 13 and also founded a dance academy in Kolkata before moving to Mumbai.
- She strongly believes in the positive effects of Vastu and also keeps her home and her on-set room filled with colorful craft work.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Madhusree Sharma / Instagram