|Sachin Khurana Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 13|
Sachin Khurana is a well distinguished Indian model turned actor who has starred in several television shows such as Avinash IPS (2002), Tujko Hai Salaam Zindgi (2007), Chandramukhi (2007), Aapki Antara (2009), and Aahat (2015). However, he is best known for his role as Anand Agarwal (Chacha Ji) in Sony Entertainment Television‘s hit series Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai since 2017. Sachin is also a well-known model who had walked the ramps for more than 500 fashion shows in India as well as abroad. He has also won several reputable titles including the Grasim Mr. India (1996). Sachin had also represented his nation during the Best Model of the World pageant in 1996 as well as the Mister World contest that was held in Turkey in 1998.
Sachin was born on June 13.
He divides his time in between in Delhi and Mumbai.
Sachin studied at Springdales School in New Delhi and later, completed his schooling from Guru Harkrishan Public School in Vasant Vihar, Delhi.
Actor, Model, Host
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has a brother.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sachin prefers to keep his dating life out of the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall Physique
- Serious looks
Sachin has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- Only Vimal
- Dynamite deodorant
- Vijaya Bank
- Glitterati Entertainment
Best Known For
- Starring as Anand Agarwal (Chacha Ji) in the hit series Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai since 2017
- Being cast in several films such as Pyaar Mein Twist (2005), Dasvidaniya (2008), Ankur Arora Murder Case (2013), and Unforgettable (2014)
- Starring in several hit serials such as Avinash I.P.S (2002) and Tujko Hai Salaam Zindgi (2007)
- Winning the Grasim Mr. India in 1996
- Representing India on 2 prestigious occasions the first being for the Best Model of the World pageant in 1996 and the second at the Mister World contest in 1998
- Walking the ramp for more than 500 shows in a period of 5 years
Sachin made his theatrical film debut in the comedy movie Pyaar Mein Twist in 2005.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as the titular character in Avinash IPS in 2002.
Sachin Khurana Favorite Things
- Place – Delhi (Because of the food, family, and fun), and Mumbai (For work and its diverse and lively culture)
Source – Deccan Herald
Sachin’s was once said to be trained by celebrity trainer Neeraj Mehta. As of 2017, Sachin would go to the gym 3 times a week, where he would alternate his workout routine in between weight training and high-intensity training.
As for his diet, he would enjoy eating butter-chicken, but in 2017, he announced that he would be switching to a vegan diet as he found it to be a much healthier option.
Sachin Khurana Facts
- He was raised in Delhi alongside his brother.
- Growing up, Sachin enjoyed taking part in all kinds of sports.
- In 1996, he was awarded the Grasim Mr. India. The same year, he also represented his country at the Best Model of the World pageant.
- In 1998, Sachin competed for a chance to be crowned as Mister World.
- Sachin started working as a model in 1996.
- His career as a model began after his friends asked him to take part in grooming sessions. After that, he enjoyed being well-dressed whenever he could and that is what led him to become a model.
- He gave up modeling because he had started to find it quite monotonous.
- In 2002, he made his first on-screen appearance in a lead role in Avinash IPS.
- Sachin had walked in more than 500 fashion shows and appeared in more than 200 commercials in the first 5 years of his modeling career.
- Sachin derives his inspiration from actor Aamir Khan.
- His silver screen appearances include Dasvidaniya (2008), Ankur Arora Murder Case (2013), and Unforgettable (2014).
- In 2016, he was chosen to be the brand ambassador for Dynamite deodorant.
- Follow him on Instagram.
Featured Image by Sachin Khurana / Instagram