|Ayesha Kaduskar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 1, 1996|
Ayesha Kaduskar is an aspiring Indian Bollywood and Tollywood actress as well as a dancer who is best known for starring as Preeti Agarwal in Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai since 2017. She is also noted for starring in several other hit shows such as The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir (2013) and Palak Pe Jhalak (2015). Ayesha also starred in the blockbuster film Agneepath (2012), along with several others such as Zor Lagaa Ke...Haiya! (2009), Dil Juunglee (2018), and Govindudu Andari Vaadele (2014). On the contrary, Ayesha is also a talented singer and dancer. She also made it all the way to the finale of Sansui Boogie Woogie Little Stars at the age of 12. She has amassed a huge fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Ayesha studied at the Bombay Scottish School in Pawai and also attended the Hiranandani Foundation School.
She attained a Bachelors Degree from Mithibai College, Mumbai. Later, she went on to pursue a Masters Degree from the Indira Gandhi National Open University in Delhi.
Ayesha studied dance under the guidance of Sahil Khan. Later, she went on to study music at The Academy of Music.
- Father – Pradeep R. Kaduskar (Consultant)
- Mother – Leena Kaduskar (Fashion Designer)
- Siblings – Rueben Kaduskar (Older Brother) (Stand-Up Comedian)
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ayesha had dated –
- Kelvin Mendonca – Ayesha seems to be very close to a guy named Kelvin Mendonca. The two can be seen in several pictures together as well. However, there is not much known about the kind of relationship they share with each other. Which in turn makes it difficult for us to confirm her current relationship status.
Race / Ethnicity
- Nubian Nose
- Big Smile
6 (UK) or 39 (EU) or 8.5 (US)
Ayesha is said to have appeared in several commercials.
Best Known For
- Being cast as Preeti Agarwal alongside Ashi Singh and Randeep Rai in Yeh Un Dino Ki Baat Hai since 2017
- Being a finalist during the Sansui Boogie Woogie Little Stars when she was 12 years old
- Starring in several hit TV shows such as The Suite Life of Karan & Kabir (2013) and Palak Pe Jhalak (2015)
- Being cast in several films such as Agneepath (2012), Zor Lagaa Ke...Haiya! (2009), Dil Juunglee (2018), and Govindudu Andari Vaadele (2014)
Ayesha made her first theatrical film appearance in Zor Lagaa Ke…Haiya! in 2009.
First TV Show
Ayesha made her first TV show appearance in Zindagi Teri Meri Kahani.
Ayesha Kaduskar Favorite Things
- Cuisine – Asian
- Brand – Zara
- Season – Winter
- Hollywood Movies Of All-Time – The Shawshank Redemption (1994), A Walk to Remember (2002)
- Bollywood Movies Of All-Time – Barfi (2012)
- One-Liner – ‘Uff’, ‘Awai’
- Color – Black, Blue
- Actor – Ranbir Kapoor
- Actress – Alia Bhatt
- Singer – Arijit Singh
- Perfume – The Body Shop‘s Vanilla Body Mist
- Application – Instagram
- Emoji – Face with Tears of Joy, Heart
- Festival – Christmas
- Destination – Europe
- Cartoon – Tom and Jerry
Source – YouTube
Ayesha Kaduskar Facts
- She was raised in Mumbai alongside her brother Reuben who is 8 years older than her.
- Ayesha started her career in acting at the age of 7 in Sahara One‘s Zindagi Teri Meri Kahani. With time she starred in several hit serials such as Chacha Choudhary, Majooba Ka Ajooba, Talaash, Rihaee and Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi, Kanhaan Hoon Main, and Suno Har Dil Kuch Kahta Hai.
- In her childhood years, she wanted to be a veterinary doctor.
- As of 2018, her hobbies were studying, reading, or watching something entertaining on Netflix.
- She is trained in the dance style of Kathak. She also took part in the TV dance show Boogie Woogie at the age of 12.
- Ayesha is also a talented singer who once beautifully sang Taylor Swift‘s Love Story (2008) during a talent competition.
- Apart from being a well-distinguished actress, Aayesha was also a brilliant student in school.
- Ayesha is very fond of dogs and feels happiest being around them.
- She feels most comfortable in a pair of pajamas and a t-shirt.
- As of 2018, she went through a phase where sweets were what she craved for all the time.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Ayesha Kaduskar / Instagram