|Rupert Evans Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 9, 1977|
Rupert Evans is a British actor who is known for his portrayal of Malcolm in The Boy, Jerry Levov in American Pastoral, Frank Frink in The Man in the High Castle, and Harry Greenwood in Charmed.
Rupert Edward Carless Evans
Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom
Rupert attended Bilton Grange School, in the village of Dunchurch, before enrolling at the Milton Abbey School, which is situated in the village of Milton Abbas.
Later, he went on to train at the Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art.
- Siblings – Tom Evans (Brother)
Rupert is represented by Curtis Brown, Paradigm Talent Agency, and Principal LA.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Rupert has dated –
- Morven Christie (2006)
Race / Ethnicity
He has English and Welsh ancestry.
- Prominent jawline
- Thick eyebrows
Rupert has appeared in the commercials for various brands including The Doorman Home Entertainment.
Rupert Evans Favorite Things
- Game – Tiger Woods Golf, Chess
- Application – Touchnote
- Personally Owned Gadget – Tivoli audio digital radios that are placed in every room of his house
- Gadget From The Film Live And Let Die – Magnetic/buzzsaw wristwatch
- TV Show – The West Wing (1999)
Source – The Guardian
Rupert Evans Facts
- He was raised on a farm.
- Rupert is a user of Apple products and considers them to allow him to “express himself”.
- In his free time, he loves to indulge in photography and likes to use the apps, Snapseed and Cross Process to edit his pictures.
- Like him, there are several other actors who have the first name of “Rupert”, some of them include Rupert Grint, Rupert Friend, Rupert Everett, and Rupert Penry-Jones.
- He has been an all-time fan of the Bond series of films, especially Live And Let Die (1973).
- He played the role of FBI agent John Myers in Hellboy in 2004.
- In 2014, he was cast in the biopic series of Fleming as the brother of Ian Fleming, Peter Fleming.
- He is a member of the Royal Shakespeare Company.
- Rupert once stated that “It’s the choices he makes. Not how he starts things but how he finishes them” is what makes a man.
- He is a huge fan of the work of playwright Aaron Sorkin.
- Rupert was once nicked on his leg by a lioness’s claw while petting it at a zoo. At the time, he was on a cricket tour in Zimbabwe with his school’s team.
- At one point in time, he was addicted to the Tiger Woods game PGA Tour.
- Some of his most notably known British costume drama roles have been in Sons & Lovers starring Sarah Lancashire and Hugo Speer, North and South, Crime and Punishment and Fingersmith with Imelda Staunton and Charles Dance.
Featured Image By Rupert Evans / Instagram