|Magi Azarzar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5½ in|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 1986|
Magi Azarzar is an Israeli actress who is best known for her appearance as Viki Zaroor in Viki and Me (2017), Shelly Reguan-Toledano in Mermaids (2014-2019), Shimrit in New York (2012-2014), and Osnat in The Kind Words (2015).
She is represented by Zohar Yakobson Agency.
5 ft 5½ in or 166.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Kuti Sabag
Race / Ethnicity
- Diamond face shape
- Thick eyebrows
Through her social media, she has done endorsement work for various brands such as –
- Shenkin Glasses
- Reebok Israel
She has appeared in commercials for various brands including Garnier Israel.
Magi Azarzar Facts
- She was brought up in Israel.
- Magi got her first break in the entertainment industry after being cast in directors Didi Lubetzky’s short film Muralim in 2011.
- Like her, actress Natalie Portman is also an actress from Israel.
- Magi has added various film and show credits to her name including The Gordin Cell (2012), Haverot (2013), The Greenhouse (2012-2013), She Has It (2018), and Kfulim (2015).
- She has won various awards including the Israeli Television Academy award for “Best Actress in a Comedy Series” (2017) and “Best Actress in a Drama Series” (2014).
- When she’s not on-screen breaking hearts, Magi is a complete fashionista.
- In 2019, Magi trained under Roni Duani at the Boost Fitness Center.
Featured Image By Magi Azarzar / Instagram