|Paulina Gretzky Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Paulina Gretzky is an American actress, model, and singer who is the daughter of former professional ice hockey player Wayne Gretzky and actress Janet Jones. She is known for her roles in movies such as In God We Trust, Grown Ups 2, Fame, and Guns, Girls and Gambling.
Paulina Mary Jean Gretzky
Los Angeles, California, United States
She didn’t go to college as she was interested to pursue a career in the field of entertainment.
Actress, model, singer
- Father – Wayne Gretzky (Hockey Player)
- Mother – Janet Jones (Actress)
- Siblings – Trevor Gretzky (Younger Brother), Emma Gretzky (Younger Sister), Ty Gretzky (Younger Brother), Tristan Gretzky (Younger Sister)
- Others – Keith Gretzky (Uncle), Brent Gretzky (Uncle), Glen Gretzky (Uncle) (Actor, Producer), Walter Gretzky (Grandfather), Phyllis Hockin (Grandmother), Isaac Brock (Ancestor)
Pop, adult contemporary
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Paulina Gretzky has dated –
- Jarret Stoll (2012) – She had a fling with the Canadian ice hockey player, Jarret Stoll in June 2012.
- Dustin Johnson (2013-Present) – Paulina started dating American golfer, Dustin Johnson in January 2013. After dating for a couple of months, the duo got engaged on August 18, 2013. The couple has 2 children, sons – Tatum Gretzky Johnson (b. January 19, 2015) and River Jones Johnson (b. June 12, 2017). They got married on April 23, 2022, in Tennessee.
Race / Ethnicity
36-25-35 in or 91.5-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8 (US) or 5.5 (UK) or 38.5 (EU)
Best Known For
Her breasts, long blonde hair, and fit body
As a Singer
She released her single “Collecting Dust” in 2006 via AO Recordings.
In 2000, she appeared in a short film In God We Trust for her role as Pink girl.
First TV Show
In 2010, Paulina appeared in the reality TV show Pretty Wild as herself (friend) in an episode titled “The Arrest”.
She works out and takes good care of her diet. Paulina is known for her fitness, besides other things. Though she is blessed with good genes, this didn’t mean she’ll neglect her fitness. According to Paulina herself, her fitness is the result of a 70 percent diet and the remaining 30 percent workout.
She also eats pizzas, cheeseburgers, and other junk food, but the key is to eat in moderation.
Paulina used to run daily, earlier. She did kickboxing and dancing too. However, now that she is mostly moving, it becomes difficult for her to run and so she works out alone while watching a YouTube video.
Paulina Gretzky Facts
- She was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in West Hollywood, California.
- Paulina is a celebutante.
- She did her first public performance in 2003 at Heritage Classic.
- During the 2004 World Cup of Hockey in Toronto, Canada in September 2004, she sang the Canadian National Anthem before the semi-final game between the Czech Republic and Canada.
- Paulina had done modeling in the past. Her first magazine cover was that of Flare in August 2005.
- Paulina was born after 5 months and 2 days of her parents’ marriage.
- She is the goddaughter of Canadian former ice hockey player, Mark Messier.
- Paulina played “Bikini Girl Daisy” in the 2013 buddy comedy film “Grown Ups 2”.
- She decided not to attend her father’s retirement announcement in New York City because she thought she would cry too much and instead watched it on TV.
- She was the cover girl of Golf Digest’s May 2014 issue.