|Maheep Kapoor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1982|
Maheep Kapoor is an Indian television personality, jewelry designer, and entrepreneur who shot to fame after getting featured in the Netflix reality series Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives (2020). Maheep has amassed more than 650k followers on Instagram where she has posted photos of her everyday life with her family.
Television Personality, Jewelry Designer, Entrepreneur
- Others – Sridevi (Sister-in-Law) (Actress, Film Producer) (Died in February 2018)
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Sanjay Kapur – She tied the knot with her longtime boyfriend, actor and film producer Sanjay Kapur, in 1997. Together, the pair has 2 children – a girl named Shanaya Kapoor (b. November 3, 1999) and a boy named Jahaan Kapoor (b. May 26, 2005).
Race / Ethnicity
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as BlissClub.
Maheep Kapoor Favorite Things
- Beverage – Boba tea that she has been addicted to
Source – Instagram
Maheep Kapoor Facts
- She has recalled having been pleasantly surprised when the show Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives had come to her. She had initially been apprehensive about whether the audience would make fun of her. However, her daughter had encouraged her by explaining that life is too short, and she must live the adventure of doing it with her friends and sharing all their stories.
- Maheep has thoroughly enjoyed appearing on the show Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives, which gave an insight into the glamorous lives of women like her. She has felt a lot of love, even from unexpected quarters, and experienced a constant adrenaline rush so much so that she has felt a need to calm herself down. Maheep has been relieved when people have laughed and enjoyed the program, and not taken it too seriously. She has noted down every big or little compliment that came in, in her diary, having never wanted to forget the moment.
- Maheep has revealed that when she made up her mind to appear on TV, Sanjay had asked her if she was thick-skinned enough to bear getting trolled. When she had spoken with her friends, there was no stopping her, and it actually turned out to be one of the most liberating experiences of her life.
- Maheep has stated that she has never understood the notion of looking at Bollywood wives to be the shadow of their husbands. She has observed that women married to stars have been strong women – be it mothers or working women – with their personal achievements and own identities, with no requirement of proving a point to people. She has cited the example of the widow of the legendary Bollywood actor-movie-maker Raj Kapoor, calling her a legend too, and pointed out that star wives have brought something to the table, even in previous generations and that their invaluable contribution must be acknowledged.
- Maheep has been amused by the reaction of her husband if their daughter has a kissing scene in her film. She has disclosed that Sanjay has got shocked but has tried to refrain from interfering in Shanaya’s work.
- Maheep has cherished being in Los Angeles, California having mentally been there long after leaving the place.
Featured Image by Maheep Kapoor / Instagram