|Maine Mendoza Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||March 3, 1995|
Maine Mendoza is an actress known for appearing in various TV shows and films like My Bebe Love: #KiligPaMore, Imagine You & Me, and Eat Bulaga! She has appeared in the TV commercials of various brands like Rejoice shampoo, Tide, Coca-Cola, Zonrox Color Safe, McDonald’s, and Eskinol. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 5 million followers on Twitter, and more than 4 million followers on Facebook.
Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza
Maine Mendoza, AlDub, Yaya Dub
Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
Maine Mendoza studied at St. Paul College of Bocaue, Bulacan. Later, she enrolled at De La Salle-College of St. Benilde for a bachelor’s degree in Hotel, Restaurant and Institution Management and graduated with a major in Culinary Arts.
Actress, Comedienne, Television and Internet Personality, Writer, Occasional Singer, Songwriter, Entrepreneur
- Father – Teodoro Mendoza (Engineer)
- Mother – Mary Ann Mendoza (Accountant, Owner of several gasoline stations)
- Siblings – Nicolas Dynn Mendoza (Older Brother), Nicolette Ann Mendoza (Older Sister), Nicoleen Dyann Mendoza (Older Sister), Nicodeim Dean Mendoza (Younger Brother)
- Others – Teodoro Nicolas Mendoza, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Ana “Anita” de Leon Bernardo (Paternal Grandmother)
Maine Mendoza is managed by Rams David, Talent Manager, Triple-A Talent Agency, Santa Lucia, Pasig, Philippines.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Maine Mendoza has dated –
- Erwin Gabriel Libornio Torculas – Maine’s old tweet from 2010 suggest that her first relationship was with her high school friend Erwin Gabriel Libornio Torculas. After their separation in 2011, they remained friends as Erwin attended Maine’s 18th birthday party along with Patrick Paragas. In early 2017, Erwin and Maine were spotted along with their other friends at the Coldplay concert in Manila, raising speculations of rekindling an old romance.
- Miguel Villapando (2014) – Maine was also linked to her fellow intern and college friend Miguel Villalpando. They have shared images of themselves together on the social media. But, Maine maintained that they were just good friends.
- Patrick Paragas (2015) – Maine was also rumored to have dated another college friend Patrick Paragas, who was present at her 18th birthday party along with Erwin Gabriel Libornio Torculas.
- Alden Richards (2015) – Maine was rumored to be dating the fellow actor, host, model, and recording artist Alden Richards. After much speculation, Maine confirmed in an open letter to fans that she and Alden were “just friends” of the AlDub love team of the show Eat Bulaga!
Race / Ethnicity
She has Filipino (Tagalog) ancestry.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘light brown’.
- Radiant smile
- Fuller Lips
- Heart shaped face
Maine Mendoza has appeared in the TV commercials for the following brands –
- Rejoice shampoo
- Zonrox Color Safe
- O+ Ultra
- 555 Sardines
- CDO FunTastyK Young Pork Tocino
- Magnolia Ice Cream
- Datu Puti BBQ-rrific
- Zonrox Plus
Best Known For
- Her innovative Dubsmash videos crowning her the “Queen of Dubsmash” of the Philippines.
- Being a part of the AlDub love team and performing in the unscripted show Eat Bulaga!
- Winning the Best Supporting Actress for the film My Bebe Love: #KiligPaMore at the 41st Metro Manila Film Festival in 2015.
As a Singer
She wrote and sang the theme song for her 2017 film, Imagine You & Me.
In 2015, she debuted as Anna Carrillo in the romantic comedy film My Bebe Love: #KiligPaMore.
First TV Show
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance in the show Eat Bulaga! as one of the hosts.
Maine Mendoza works out at the gym to maintain her slim figure. She does a lot of cardio and strength training exercises. She randomly goes on diet to obtain her slim figure. Before her vacation to the Maldives in the summer of 2017, she revealed that she was on a chicken breast and asparagus diet to remain in shape.
Maine Mendoza Favorite Things
- Color – Yellow
- Food – Ramen, Laksa
Maine Mendoza Facts
- In 2014, she worked as an intern at The Sagamore, Bolton Landing, in New York.
- In December 2015, she was added to the Philippine Walk of Fame.
- Growing up, she wanted to be a flight attendant.
- Her autobiographical book entitled “Yup, I Am That Girl” released in October 2017, was sold out in just 4 hours after its availability at the bookstore.
- She has also graced the covers of many magazines such as YES! magazine (February 2018), Cosmopolitan Philippines edition (February 2016), Meg (November 2015), and People Asia (December 2015-January 2016).
- On August 11, 2017, she opened a franchise of McDonald’s at her hometown in Bulacan.
- In 2015, she became the most googled female celebrity of Philippines.
- She loves writing and maintains a blog titled Pessimistic Optimist Bella @ mainemendoza.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Maine Mendoza / Instagram