|Malaya Drew Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 6, 1985|
Malaya Drew is an American film actress who is known for her portrayal of Adele Channing in The L Word (2008) and Katey Alvaro in ER (2006–2007). Besides that, she has also been cast in several other hit shows including Entourage (2005) and Las Vegas (2006–2007).
Malaya Rivera Drew
Washington, D.C., United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Malaya studied at Woodrow Wilson High School (Washington, D.C.). After that, Malaya went on to attend Middlebury College from where she attained a degree in English Literature and Spanish.
Later, she trained at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
- Siblings – Oliver Drew (Older Brother) (Painter, Musician), Malaya has 1 more brother.
Malaya is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Malaya has dated –
- David Harris Kline – She got married to screenwriter David Kline in the past with whom she had been living in Los Angeles as of January 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White, Hispanic, and Asian)
Drew is of English, Native American, Polish, Spanish, and Filipino descent.
- She has a beauty spot in the bottom left side of her cornea in her left eye.
- Thin lips
Malaya Drew Facts
- Both of her parents are lawyers.
- She was raised in the neighborhood of Washington D.C.
- Malaya decided to leave her studies a term early after being cast in The Distance From Here that was directed by David Leveaux at the Almeida Theatre in 2002.
- She was ranked at #19 on Maxim‘s “100 Hottest Girls of Entourage” in 2008. Later, in 2009, Drew was chosen in 2nd place for ER‘s “Hottest Doctors of All Time” list.
- Drew once adopted a rescue dog that is a Rhodesian Ridgeback-Labrador.
- In Tagalog, Drew’s first name Malaya means “Free”.
- She can fluently speak Spanish.
- Drew has lived in Washington D.C., Madrid, London, and New York in the past.
- She made her debut TV show appearance as Suzie Fleckner in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit in 2003. Later, in 2013, Drew appeared in her first theatrical film titled Here Comes the Night as Elena.