|Manasvi Mamgai Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 10, 1987|
Manasvi Mamgai is an Indian supermodel and actress who gained prominence by winning the international beauty pageant titled Femina Miss India 2010. She has done runway walks for famous designers like Tarun Tahiliani and Manish Malhotra and has appeared in campaigns by Fair & Lovely and Sunsilk. Manasvi has served as the cover face of international magazines like Vogue, Elle, Femina, Verve, and Cosmopolitan. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
New Delhi, India
Manasvi divides her time between Mumbai and the United States.
Manasvi completed her education from Chandigarh.
Model, Actress, Polititian
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Shalabh Kumar (Soul Father), Prabha Nailwal (Adoptive Mother)
Manasvi is represented by Elite Model Management.
5 ft 7.5 in or 171.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Manasvi has not dated anyone publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
- Plumped Lips
- Defined Jawline
- Manasvi is the brand ambassador of Republican Hindu Coalition (RHC).
- She is the vice president and ambassador of the AVG group of companies based in Chicago.
- She has done endorsement work for brands like Fair & Lovely and Sunsilk.
Best Known For
- Winning the beauty pageant, Elite Model Look India 2006
- Achieving the title of “Miss Tourism International” in 2008
- Being crowned as “Femina Miss India” in 2010
Manasvi made her theatrical film debut as Marina in the 2014 action film Action Jackson.
First TV Show
Mamgai made her first TV show appearance in 2014 on the comedy talk-show Comedy Nights with Kapil.
Manasvi prefers to stay fit and healthy by doing regular exercise and by following a balanced diet. To keep her skin healthy and clear, she drinks a lot of water.
Manasvi Mamgai Favorite Things
- Food – Punjabi Food
- Actors – Shahrukh Khan, Johnny Depp
- Actress – Julia Roberts
- Destination – Goa and other coastal areas
- Music Director – AR Rahman
Source – Beauty Pageants
Manasvi Mamgai Facts
- She started performing at the age of 5.
- Manasvi was raised in Chandigarh.
- She is fond of dancing and skating.
- Manasvi achieved several awards in acting and skating by the age of 14.
- During her school days, she was a regular performer and winner at Chandigarh Institute of Performing Arts and the Chandigarh Art Theatre.
- Mamgai is a nature and a water sports person.
- Her father is a founder of Republican Hindu Coalition who worked as a surrogate for President Donald Trump at the time of the 2016 United States Elections.
- On December 31, 2008, Manasvi won the Miss Tourism International 2008, held in Malaysia.
- She has won various titles including Femina Miss Golden Heart, Femina Miss Catwalk, Gorgeous Femina Miss Beautiful Skin, and Himalayan Femina Miss Natural Beauty.
- In March 2017, Manasvi was the show stopper at the Karleo’s show at India Beach Fashion Week which was held in Goa.
- She served as an activist for Donald Trump during the elections with her father Shalabh Kumar.
- On October 15, 2016, Manasvi along with her father took part in a Bollywood charity concert named Humanity United against Terror, conducted at NJ Exposition center in Edison, New Jersey. The concert was dedicated to the US president Donald Trump and grabbed the attention of more than 9,000 Hindu-Americans. More than 40 Bollywood celebrities performed at the concert including Malaika Arora Khan, Prabhu Deva, and Sophie Choudry.
- Manasvi arranged a visit to a Hindu temple in Orlando for Eric Trump before the US elections of 2016.
- She gave a speech in protest against CNN Reza Aslan’s show ‘Believer’ at Chicago in March 2017.
- Manasvi is considered as the soul daughter to her father.
- Manasvi was officially adopted by her father under the Vedic Hindu ceremony held in the ashram of spiritual mentor, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
- She aspired to become a scuba diver and a coral reef protector.
- She likes to do lots of social work.
- Manasvi supports education.
- She is a supporter of NGO’s like Akanksha and Teach For India.
- Manasvi stated that her mother is her motivator and inspiration.
- She was a tomboy during her teenage years.
- Visit her official website @ iammanasvi.com.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Prabhanailwal / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0