Måns Petter Albert Sahlén Zelmerlöw
Lund, Scania, Sweden
Måns attended gymnasium school in Lund, where he studied music. There, he was a part of the school choir project.
Singer, actor, model, TV presenter
- Father – Sven-Olof Zelmerlöw (Surgeon)
- Mother – Birgitta Sahlén (Professor at Lund University)
- Siblings – Fanny Zelmerlöw (Younger Sister)
Måns is signed to Warner Music Sweden AB.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
70 kg or 154 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Måns Zelmerlöw dated –
- Marie Serneholt (2008–2011) – In the period from 2008 to 2011, Måns was in a relationship with Marie Serneholt, the former member of the Swedish band, A-Teens.
Race / Ethnicity
- Deep voice
Zelmerlöw has appeared in a toothbrush commercial on Swedish televisions.
Best Known For
Zelmerlöw is best known for winning the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest in Austria. He represented Sweden with the song “Heroes.” First, Måns performed in the semifinals where he finished first and qualified for the final. In the finals, Zelmerlöw finished at first place by winning a total of 365 points, 62 more than Polina Gagarina (Russia) who at the end, finished second.
First TV Show
He had his first television appearance on the music reality show Idol in 2005, in which he showed up in a total of 5 episodes.
Måns is definitely working out. He has a great sculpted body but, however, his specific workout routine and nutrition plan is not known.
Måns Zelmerlöw Facts
- He won the first season of Let’s Dance (Swedish dance competition featuring celebrities).
- From 2011 to 2013, he was the host of Allsång på Skansen.
- He won Melodifestivalen in 2015.
- In 2002, Måns played one of the brothers in the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat in Malmö.
- Zelmerlöw first showed up in the second season of the Swedish version of Idol and finished in fifth place (he stayed for eight weeks on the show).
- Måns loves football, golf, and tennis.
- When the Indian Ocean earthquake struck on December 26, 2004, Zelmerlow and his family were on a vacation in Khao Lak, Thailand. They all survived the natural catastrophe.
- There were death threats sent towards Måns, who in 2015 posted a photo of him lying on an object which was similar to the Albanian flag. He later apologized and removed the photo saying that he had no idea what the object was.
- He appeared as a guest in Pluras kök (Swedish cooking show) in which he commented that homosexuality is not natural biologically, because it doesn’t lead to reproduction. However, he later apologized and said that it was a miscommunication.
- You may want to check Måns’s official website @ mzw.se.
- You can follow Zelmerlöw on his Twitter, Instagram, MySpace, Facebook, and iTunes.