|Tyler Joseph Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 1, 1988|
Tyler Joseph is an American singer, songwriter, rapper, musician, and record producer best known as the frontman for the musical duo Twenty One Pilots, alongside bandmate Josh Dun. The duo has released albums, extended plays, and songs like Twenty One Pilots, Regional at Best, Scaled and Icy, Stressed Out, Blurryface, Vessel, Trench, Ride, Johnny Boy, Holding on to You, Three Songs, Quiet Is Violent, House of Gold, Tear in My Heart, Car Radio, Guns for Hands, Lovely, Heathens, Heavydirtysoul, Levitate, Nico and the Niners, Christmas Saves the Year, Saturday, and Chlorine. Moreover, Tyler Joseph has supported the Black Lives Matter movement as well as has been an ally of the LGBT+ community.
Tyler Robert Joseph
Smol Bean, Blurryface, TyJo
Columbus, Ohio, United States
In his early childhood, Tyler Joseph was homeschooled.
After that, he went to the Worthington Christian High School in Columbus.
Then, he got a basketball scholarship from Otterbein University. However, he decided against joining college and decided to focus on his music career.
Singer, songwriter, record producer, rapper, and multi-instrumentalist
- Father – Chris Joseph (Former high school coach and school principal)
- Mother – Kelly Joseph (Maths Teacher. In 2013, she was made Olentangy Orange High School’s basketball coach)
- Siblings – Zack Joseph (Brother) (Singer), Jay Joseph (Brother), Madison Joseph (Sister)
- Others – Robert O. Joseph (Paternal Grandfather), Nancy K Joseph (Paternal Grandmother), Robert H. Stryker (Maternal Grandfather), Joan (Maternal Grandmother)
Tyler Joseph’s band Twenty One Pilots is co-managed by
- Chris Woltman of Element 1 Marketing
- Andrew Simon and Mark Ngui of Creative Artists Agency.
Alternative hip hop, rap rock, electropop, indie pop, rock, pop-rock, reggae, alternative rock
Vocals, piano, keyboards, synthesizers, ukulele, bass, sampler, guitar
Fueled by Ramen, Elektra Records, WEA International, Atlantic
His net worth had been $16 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Tyler Joseph has dated –
- Jenna Black (2012-Present) – Tyler met Jenna Black (who later changed her name to Jenna Joseph) through a guy he went high school with. Jenna was the sister-in-law of that guy. The first thing that attracted Tyler to her was ‘how unimpressed she was with him.’ He couldn’t get enough of that and he was so nervous that his voice cracked for the first pickup line. After dating for around two years, he proposed to her in the city of love – Paris in July 2014. He also has a habit of calling her onstage at his performances. In March 2015, they got married in a small intimate wedding. He often credits her for his success and for bringing stability to his life. In September 2019, the couple revealed that they were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a daughter named Rosie Robert Joseph on February 9, 2020. In September 2021, during a performance at the 2021 MTV Video Music Awards, Tyler announced that they were expecting their 2nd child together. They welcomed a daughter on April 8, 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Tyler Joseph is of Lebanese, English, German, and Dutch descent.
- Slight body frame
- Performs in a signature skeleton tracksuit
Twenty One Pilots’ (of which Tyler is a part) songs have been used in commercials on JBL Flip, Extra Gum, and Facebook Messenger.
Best Known For
- Being the lead vocalist of the two-part music band, Twenty One Pilots
- Having delivered a number of successful singles such as Ride and Stressed Out.
In 2007, he released his debut studio album No Phun Intended on his own. The album was recorded in his basement while he was in his senior year of high school.
His music band Twenty One Pilots released their debut studio album by the name of Twenty One Pilots in December 2009.
First TV Show
In 2009, Tyler was first seen on the talk show, The Tonight Show with Conan O’Brien.
Tyler Joseph relies on his love of basketball to keep himself fit. Playing basketball in high school helped him build a solid foundation. And, he still plays basketball on a regular basis. Even, while touring around, he finds the time and a basketball court to indulge in his favorite game. Also, bouncing around on the stage during his live performances also serves as intense cardio.
Even, while touring around, he finds the time and a basketball court to indulge in his favorite game. Also, bouncing around on the stage during his live performances also serves as intense cardio.
Tyler Joseph Favorite Things
- Song To perform – Holding Onto You
- Video Games – Super Smash Brothers Melee, MarioKart 64, WCW versus NWO for 64, Donkey Kong Country, NBA Jam, Frogger
- Music Artists – Death Cab for Cutie, Sigur Ros
Source – Huffington Post, AltPress.com
Tyler Joseph Facts
- Joseph met his Twenty One Pilots bandmate, Josh Dun, through a mutual friend, who used to work with Josh at the Guitar Center. After talking for hours about their career goals, Joseph realized he had met a guy he wanted to play music with.
- He came up with the name Twenty One Pilots for the band while reading All My Sons by Arthur Miller, a play in which the main protagonist causes the death of twenty-one pilots during World War II by sending faulty parts.
- While growing up, he excelled in basketball and used to play as a point guard for Worthington Christian High School. In 2008, his team managed to finish second in the Division IV state tournament.
- He started creating his music using an old keyboard, which was a Christmas gift from his mother. In his early days, he used to mimic radio melodies to hone his skills.
- At the Twenty One Pilots concert in his hometown, he and Josh Dun got matching ‘X’ tattoos as a sign of their dedication to their hometown fans. He had got it tattooed on his right bicep, whereas Dun got it on the neck behind his right ear.
- Joseph has got a big three-part tattoo, which is dedicated to something that saved his life. However, he has refused to elaborate on the meaning behind it.
- In 2010, he was featured in rapper Joseph Michael Langston’s song, Live.
- He has struggled with his insecurities and used them to create a ‘Blurryface’ character, on which his fourth studio album was based. He even embarked on a Blurryface tour in 2015.
- In their early struggling days, they used to tour around in a semi-truck that had a box fitted on. It was kind of illegal and they had to pull up on the side of the road to empty the bathroom tank.
- He is not a fan of fan-fiction inspired by his music band.
- On May 21, 2021, Twenty One Pilots released its 6th studio album titled Scaled and Icy via Fueled by Ramen and Elektra. AllMusic‘s Neil Z. Yeung wrote that “whether or not they decide to revive their ongoing album mythology, Scaled and Icy will remain a quick dose of TOP perfection, a lean catalog gem that is bright, effervescent, and immensely addictive.” The album peaked at number #1 on both the US Top Alternative Albums (Billboard) chart and the US Top Rock Albums (Billboard) chart while it peaked at number #3 on the US Billboard 200 chart and the UK Albums (OCC) chart.
I LOVE YOU TYLER JOSEPH?????????????????
LOVE YOU I AM LITHUANIA ?
He’s actually 5’10 which is 178 cm he said it himself in the stressed out behind the scenes!!! Please update!!! ALSO TYLER I LOVE U ??????????
Acording to the new song, “Smithereens” from Trench, Tyler is 153lb. This could also just be used lyrically to flow with the line.
Well from a Instagram post (https://www.instagram.com/p/BDgDKvpFuj4/) he said that “1 year down, 53 to go.” I mean it’s maybe the origin behind “weigh 153” as well (not likely though). I just don’t find it that coincidental, so here you go.
Tyler isn’t white he’s Lebanese, he said so in an interview
Can you please send us the URL of the interview?