|Marcelle LeBlanc Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1.5 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 2003|
Marcelle LeBlanc is an American actress who came into prominence after appearing in an episode of the hit science fiction horror drama television series Stranger Things (2017). She solidified her fame by starring in a number of other TV shows including Criminal Minds (2018) and numerous films as well, such as Union (2018). Marcelle has also performed in many plays like Annie at the Annie Virginia Samford Theatre, having played the title character in it. LeBlanc has amassed more than 30k followers on Instagram.
- Siblings – Ava (Younger Sister)
5 ft 1.5 in or 156 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marcelle LeBlanc has dated –
- Ian Sorrels – She has been in a relationship with Ian Sorrels.
Race / Ethnicity
- Petite frame
Marcelle LeBlanc Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Parks and Recreation, her family having joked with her that if she and Amy Poehler got into a Leslie Knope quote off, Marcelle would definitely win
Source – Just Jared Jr.
Marcelle LeBlanc Facts
- She began acting when she was 11 years old with her initial roles being in community theatre, which has occupied a very special place in her heart. She had fallen deeply in love with it along with arts programs, so much so that she created an arts scholarship program called S.T.A.R.S., that has assisted children to get involved in after-school arts programs.
- Marcelle had taken lessons in ballet for a decade and had also trained in tap, jazz, and clog dancing. She did cheerleading and gymnastics, too.
- Marcelle has stated that everyone has always thought of her to be a lot younger than her actual age. She has admitted that it can be helpful for acting, but it can be quite the opposite in real life. Her sister is 2 years younger than her but people have assumed her to be Marcelle’s older sibling.
- LeBlanc has disclosed that during the time she was filming for the horror-comedy anthology TV series Just Beyond, Megan Stott and she had discovered that their grandparents have resided in the same small town in Arkansas.
- She has board straight hair that has never held a curl. When she was shooting the movie Fear Street: Part Two – 1978, two and a half hours had been spent after only trying to curl her hair, before the putting in of a hairpiece at last.
- Marcelle has wanted to advise anyone aiming to enter the entertainment industry, about how he or she would have to be in love with the audition process, as that would be the thing they would experience the most.
- She has been a big fashion addict, with an eclectic style. The result has been an overabundance of outfits and shoes in her life, that has taken up as many as 4 closets in her house.
- Marcelle has a Yorkipoo called Ralphie who has been the apple of her eye, having accompanied her wherever she has gone. She even got him his personal car seat so that he could go on car rides with her.
- LeBlanc has had a huge obsession with keepsakes and has cherished them so much that she has ended up covering a whole wall of her room, with random souvenirs from over the years.
Featured Image by Marcelle LeBlanc / Instagram