|Marcia Harvey Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Year of Birth||1955|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Marcia Harvey is an American author, entrepreneur, and media personality who is known to be the former wife of comedian and television personality Steve Harvey.
Marcia was born in 1955.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
62 kg and 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marcia has dated –
- Larry Green – According to sources, Marcia is married to a man named Larry Green with whom, she is residing in Cleveland.
- Steve Harvey (1981-1994) – She was married to comedian and TV host Steve Harvey during the time he had been struggling to break into comedy from 1981 to 1994. At the time, he had been working for an Ohio-based insurance company as a salesman. Together, the couple welcomed three children, twin daughters, Karli and Brandi (b. 1982), and son Broderick Steve Jr. (b. 1991). After their divorce, Steve went on to remarry author and make-up artist, Mary Lee Harvey.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Thin upper lip
- Raised eyebrows
Marcia Harvey Facts
- She was born and raised in Cleveland.
- Marcia has published various books including Marcia: Eyes To The Soul, Marcia: Poems From The Heart, and Marcia: Thoughts From My Mind.
- She was raised in a not-so-well-to-do family. Initially, Marcia had been working for Saks Fifth Avenue before meeting Steve at a mutual friend’s reception.
Featured Image By Marcia Harvey / Instagram