|Marie Forleo Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|December 7, 1975
Marie Forleo is an American life coach, motivational speaker, and the host of web television, Marie TV. She is also a known author for her book titled Make Every Man Want You: How to Be So Irresistible You’ll Barely Keep from Dating Yourself! She also has a strong social media fan base with more than 400k followers on Instagram.
New York City, New York, United States
West Village, New York City, New York, United States
Marie attended Seton Hall University and graduated in business finance in 1997.
Life Coach, Motivational Speaker, Author, Web Television Host
Marie self manages her career.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marie has dated –
- Josh Pais – Marrie is married to American acting coach and film and television actor Josh Pais.
Race / Ethnicity
A beauty mark on her left cheek
Best Known For
- Being a life coach, motivational speaker, and author
- Also, being the host of web television, Marie TV
First Web Series
Marie made her first web show appearance in The Pursuit with Kelsey Humphreys Web-series as herself in 2016.
Marie has been a dancer since her younger days and still follows her passion for dance. As per her Instagram, she is seen dancing often which also helps her keep fit and active.
Marie Forleo Facts
- She worked as a trading assistant on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange after finishing her graduation.
- She later left the New York Stock Exchange in order to work for magazines like Gourmet and Mademoiselle.
- Along the way, she also served as a bartender and fitness and dance instructor.
- For becoming a life coach, she took an online course for learning important skills needed to give her clients the life lessons.
- Beginning in 2001, by starting a newsletter, she gained subscribers and coaching clients from the links she formed while working different jobs.
- In 2005, she became one of the first Nike Elite Dance Athletes.
- Her book Make Every Man Want You: How to Be So Irresistible You’ll Barely Keep from Dating Yourself! came out in 2008 and was published in 16 different languages.
- In 2009, she founded a business school called Marie Forleo International.
- Visit her official website @ marieforleo.com.
- Follow Marie Forleo on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Marie Forleo / Instagram