|Marla Maples Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 27, 1963|
Marla Maples is an American actress, model, singer, television personality, and songwriter who first gained prominence as the 2nd wife of Donald Trump from 1993 to 1999. She has appeared in a variety of films and TV shows such as Black and White, Executive Decision, For Richer or Poorer, The Birthday Cake, Loving Annabelle, The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The Christmas List, Richie Rich’s Christmas Wish, Sunset Beach, Liv and Maddie, The Righteous Gemstones, and many more. Marla also served as the host of her own talk radio show titled Awakening with Marla in the past and has released albums such as The Endless.
Marla Ann Maples
Cohutta, Georgia, United States
Marla completed her high school from Northwest Whitfield High School. While attending high school, Marla served as the class secretary and played basketball.
In 1981, she started attending the University of Georgia but left before graduating.
Actress, TV personality, Philanthropist
- Father – Stanley Edward Maples (Real Estate Developer)
- Mother – Laura Ann Locklear (Housewife) (1940–2014)
J Pervis Talent Agency, Inc
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Marla has dated –
- Donald Trump (1989-1999) – Maples met the 45th President of the U.S., Donald Trump in 1989. The couple got married later in 1993. Their marriage ended in a highly publicized divorce in 1999 where Marla reportedly got $1 million, property and child support from Donald. The couple had a daughter, Tiffany Ariana Trump, born on October 13, 1993.
- Michael Bolton (1991) – For close to a year, Maples dated 90s singing sensation, Michael Bolton. Although not clear why the couple parted ways but maintained an affable relationship. In a report by InTouch Weekly, the couple was rumored to have rekindled their romance later in 2010.
- Michael Mailer (1998-2001) – Marla Maples didn’t let her divorce from Donald sour her on marriage. Maples dated filmmaker Michael Mailer, the son of tough-guy writer Norman Mailer for over a year before the wedding bells began to ring. New York Post confirmed that the couple was all set to tie the knot. Unfortunately, this celebrity couple’s marriage was not on the cards, and in 2001, they split up cordially.
- Andy Baldwin (2007-2008) – Maples dated Naval officer Andy Baldwin for about a year. The rumors were confirmed when the couple was seen frolicking on the beach and later appearing on Dancing with the Stars together. In an interview with PEOPLE magazine, Maples pointed at Baldwin’s heart and said, “It’s what’s in here that counts.”
Race / Ethnicity
- Grayish-Blue eyes
- Long and angular face
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
Marla has served as the spokeswoman for No Excuses Jeans.
She did an advertisement for Maternity Moods by Marmalade.
Best Known For
- Marrying the 45th U.S. President and businessman, Donald Trump.
- Appearing as a contestant on Dancing with the Stars in 2016.
Her first role in a theatrical movie was as “Woman #2” in Stephen King’s Maximum Overdrive in 1986 which King not only wrote but, for the first time, directed.
First TV Show
In January 1991, Marla appeared on the comedy talk show The Howard Stern Show.
Maples is an advocate of health and wellness, and is a self-proclaimed ‘mostly-vegan’ who avoids dairy, eats organic, and prefers to be gluten free. In an interview with People Magazine, she lists her top three tips for a healthy lifestyle:
- Listen to your body
- Eat organic
- Be joyful in all you do/eat
She is a professional in doing headstand and does it regularly in the mornings. See her in action here.
Marla Maples Favorite Things
- Food – Healthy organic food
- TV Shows – The View, The Ellen Degeneres Show
- Book – The “Bible”. She reads the “Good Book” every night before bed.
Source – NaturallySavvy.com, NY Daily News, Vanity Fair
Marla Maples Facts
- She won the Miss Resaca Beach Poster Girl Contest in 1983.
- She was the 1981 Homecoming queen in high school. In 1991, she was invited back to her high school to host the homecoming and choose the new queen from the school.
- On March 11, 2016, she guest co-hosted the ABC’s talk show, The View alongside Whoopi Goldberg and other ladies.
- Since young, Maples suffers from Lyme disease. As a result, many of her philanthropic efforts are dedicated to early-life diseases.
- She supports the organization Kids Creating Peace, which works on connecting Israeli and Palestinian children. She has also supported organizations such as AWARENYC.org and The Louis Armstrong Center for Music and Medicine.
- In 2009, she donated money to nonprofit organization “Success for Kids” generated from the sale of her “One World of Love” album.
- Her divorce settlement was one of the lowest big ticket settlements. Peanuts when compared with other Trump settlements that amounted to $25 million, a mansion in Greenwich, an apartment in Trump Plaza, child support, and alimony.
- She promotes a healthy lifestyle around the world and was honored for her work with the Global Lyme Alliance.
Featured Image by Luke Ford / lukeford.net / CC BY-SA 2.5