|Mary-Margaret Humes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1954|
|Spouse||Raul A. Bruce|
Mary-Margaret Humes is an American actor who is best known for playing the character of Gail Leery in the teen drama television series Dawson’s Creek. She has also been cast in other shows and movies such as The Stalking of Laurie Show, Grey’s Anatomy, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, Home by Spring, Christmas Eve, Touched by an Angel, The Fall Guy, The Division, Dark Justice, In the Heat of the Night: By Duty Bound, T. J. Hooker, Outlaws, The Hogan Family, Father Dowling Mysteries, The New Mike Hammer, The Love Boat, History of the World: Part 1, The A-Team, Hardcastle and McCormick, Shadow Chasers, A Year in the Life, Perry Mason: The Case of the Reckless Romeo, Diagnosis Murder, The Dukes of Hazzard, Blossom, Murphy Brown, and Eerie, Indiana.
Mercy Hospital, Watertown, New York, United States
California, United States
Mary-Margaret Humes studied at Watertown High School (WHS).
- Father – Neale C. Humes
Mary-Margaret Humes has been signed with –
- Shelter Entertainment Group, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Stone Manners Salners Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mary-Margaret Humes has dated –
- Raul A. Bruce (1992-Present) – She got married to Raul A. Bruce in the year 1992.
Race / Ethnicity
Often sports forehead bangs
Mary-Margaret Humes served as the TV commercial spokeswoman for Tropicana Pure Premium Orange juice from 1988 to 1992.
She also appeared in a TV commercial for Cap’n Crunch in 1999.
Mary-Margaret Humes Facts
- She grew up in Watertown, New York.
- In the 1974 Miss New York State contest, Mary-Margaret Humes participated as Miss Thousand Islands.
- She also competed in the Miss Florida USA pageant and was the 3rd runner-up in the 1975 Miss USA pageant.
- Mary-Margaret Humes made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the character named Miriam in the 1981 sketch comedy film, History of the World, Part I.
- From 1991 to 1992, she played the role of Marilyn Teller, Marshall’s mother who operates her own party planning business at the Eerie Mall, in the NBC horror science fiction series called Eerie, Indiana. She co-starred in the show alongside Omri Katz, Justin Shenkarow, Francis Guinan, Julie Condra, and Jason Marsden.
- Humes brought to life the character of Gail Leery, the title character’s mother, in the teen drama television series Dawson’s Creek from 1998 to 2003.
- It was Burt Reynolds who encouraged her to work in Hollywood.
Featured Image by Mary-Margaret Humes / Instagram