|Matt Willig Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||January 21, 1969|
Matt Willig is an American actor and a former football offensive tackle who began acting in 1993 and appeared in the film Full Contact as Hulk. He played the role of a special agent, Simon Cade in the 8th season of the police procedural series NCIS. In his sports career, Matt has played for several football teams including Carolina Panthers, New York Jets, Atlanta Falcons, Green Bay Packers, St. Louis Rams, and San Francisco 49ers.
Matthew Joseph Willig
La Mirada, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He went to St. Paul High School before attending the University of Southern California.
Actor, Former American football offensive tackle
- Father – Charles Alfred Willig, Jr.
- Mother – Genevieve Gen S. (Ayoob)
- Other – Charles Alfred Willig, Sr (Paternal Grandfather), Marie T. (Paternal Grandmother), Robert Ayoob (Maternal Grandfather), Alice Salem (Maternal Grandmother)
Matt is represented by LINK Entertainment.
- 77 – New York Jets, Atlanta Falcons, San Francisco 49ers, St. Louis Rams
- 71 – Carolina Panthers
- 76 – Green Bay Packers
6 ft 8 in or 203 cm
143 kg or 315 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Matt Willig has dated –
- Christine Willig – Matt is married to a woman named Christine. Their marriage produced 2 daughters, one of whose name is Amber.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Middle Eastern)
Matt has German (Alsatian) ancestry on his father’s side and has Syrian ancestry on his mother’s side.
- Towering Height
- Muscular Physique
- Matt Willig appeared in a TV commercial for Halls cough drops in 2010.
- In 2017, he appeared in a TV commercial for DXL clothing.
Best Known For
- Playing Lash in the 3rd season of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Enacting One Eye who is a Mexican drug dealer, in We’re The Millers (2013)
Matt made his theatrical film debut as Hulk in the 1993 crime-drama film, Full Contact.
First TV Show
Willig made his first TV show appearance as Crash on Malcolm in the Middle in 2006.
Being a former football offensive tackle in NFL, Matt likes to maintain his athletic physique by regularly hitting the gym. He prefers to do strengthening exercises, cardio, push-ups, pull-ups, weightlifting, running, and more.
Matt Willig Favorite Things
- Food – Three double meats, extra spread only, a vanilla shake from In-N-Out Burger, and chili fries from Tommy’s
- Drink – Jägermeister
- Person – Dwayne Johnson
- Band – Tool, Pantera, Godsmack, and Stone Temple Pilots
- Movies – The Godfather (1972), The Usual Suspects (1995)
Source – UPROXX
Matt Willig Facts
- He was raised in La Mirada, California, United States.
- Matt played football professionally for 14 years.
- He started acting while studying in the USC.
- Matt began to serve as an anchor of radio and TV shows during his sports career.
- He was a member of the Rose Bowl achiever team during his days at the University of Southern California and played college football there.
- He played for St. Louis Rams in Super Bowl XXXIV and in Super Bowl XXXVIII, he played for Carolina Panthers.
- Matt started his acting career in 1993.
- He did a supporting role in the 2009 adventure-comedy motion picture film Year One.
- He provided his voice to the character of Juggernaut in the 2010 video game Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions.
- Matt appeared as Brandon Jacoby in 2014 on the season 1 of the comedy-crime series Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
- He is fond of dogs.
- He played Mike Drake in the 2013 psychological thriller film The Employer.
- Matt and Junior Seau were good friends and roomies at the University of Southern California.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Matt Willig / Twitter