|Max Greenfield Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1980|
Max Greenfield is an American actor known for portraying various important roles in popular TV shows and films like New Girl, Veronica Mars, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story. He has done endorsement work for popular brands like McDonald’s and Buick LaCrosse. Max has a huge social media fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram, more than 600k followers on Twitter, and more than 50k followers on Facebook.
Dobbs Ferry, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Max Greenfield went to the Dobbs Ferry High School and graduated in 1998. After the high school graduation, he decided against going the college and instead opted to focus on his acting career.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Theodore Greenfield (Paternal Grandfather), Lillian Zones (Paternal Grandmother)
Max Greenfield is represented by Beverly Hills-based William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Max Greenfield has dated –
- Tess Sanchez (2008-Present) – Greenfield got married to casting director Tess Sanchez in 2008. In 2009, she gave birth to their first child, a daughter named Lily. In August 2015, she gave birth to their son, Ozzie James Greenfield.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry.
- Elongated chin
- Heavy jawline
- Hazel eyes
- In 2015, Max Greenfield was hired by the fast food chain, McDonald’s as a brand ambassador for their Sirloin Third Pound Burgers. As part of the endorsement deal, he appeared in a series of TV commercials for the burger chain.
- In 2017, he was featured in a TV advert for Buick LaCrosse.
Max was raised in a Jewish household and he has even had his Bar Mitzvah, for which he decided to choose Saturday Night Live theme.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Schmidt in the comedy-drama TV series, New Girl. His role in the TV series has helped him win nominations for Golden Globe Award, Primetime Emmy Award, and Critics’ Choice Television Award.
- Having played the role of Leo D’Amato in the mystery drama TV series, Veronica Mars.
- Being cast in a recurring role of Ronnie in the crime anthology TV show, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story.
In 2004, he made his theatrical film debut in the drama movie, Cross Bronx.
First TV Show
In 2000, Max Greenfield made his first TV show appearance in the anthology TV series, Undressed.
Max Greenfield’s workout routine depends on his work schedule. If he has some free time in his schedule, he usually heads to the Brick CrossFit in West Hollywood. At the CrossFit studio, he usually just looks at the board in the gym for his workout routine guidance.
Max Greenfield Favorite Things
- Cold Brew – Stumptown, Go Get Em Tiger, Blue Bottle Coffee, Secret Squirrel, and Rocket Fuel
- App – New York Times
- Shave Product – Gillette Mach 3
- Hair Products – Kevin Murphy
- Breakfast Food – Pancakes
- Morning Brew – Coffee
Source – GQ
Max Greenfield Facts
- While growing up, he often used to watch Saturday Night Live and was eventually inspired by it to get into acting.
- While in high school, he did a lot of theatre work.
- After he moved to Los Angeles, he realized that he could pursue a career in acting professionally.
- He has done extensive work with Young Storytellers Foundation, which is a Los Angeles based non-profit organization that runs various art education programs.
- Follow Max on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by jdeeringdavis / Flickr / CC BY-2.0