|Max Mills Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 2002|
Max Mills is an aspiring English actor, singer, songwriter, musician, and social media star who is best known for being the younger half of the duo Max & Harvey. However, he earned his fame through the short musical lip-sync videos that he would contribute his skills to on the duo’s eponymous TikTok account. Max is also known for his amazing ability to play several instruments such as the piano, guitar, ukelele, as well as the drums. He and his identical twin brother Harvey Mills also released several hit singles such as One More Day In Love (2016), Words (2017), Trade Hearts (2018). He also has a huge fan base with more than 400k subscribers on YouTube, more than 1 million followers on Instagram, and 200k plus followers on Facebook.
Max Luca Mills
Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Social Media Star
- Father – Paul Mills
- Mother – Sara Mills
- Siblings – Leo Mills (Younger Brother) (Social Media Personality, TikTok Star, Singer, Pianist, Trombonist), Tilly Mills (Younger Sister) (Social Media Personality, TikTok Star, Musician, Dancer, YouTuber), Harvey Kitt Mills (Identical Twin Older Brother) (Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Social Media Star)
- Others – Owen (Cousin), Jess (Cousin), Reuben (Cousin)
Max is represented by –
- Creative Artists Agency (Booking Agency)
- Tim Byrne of Fandom Management
- Cassie Petrey of Crowd Surf
- Nina Kolb of Crowd Surf
- Amy Fennie of Crowd Surf
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Ukulele, Drums
As a part of the duo Max & Harvey, he also released his music with Crowd Surf in the past.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Blue with a hint of green
In February 2019, his shoe size was 12 (US) or 11 (UK) or 45 (EU).
Later, in October 2019, he told his shoe size to be 14 (US).
Max has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Bee Inspired Clothing
- Iconic Culture
- Penn Lifestyle
Best Known For
- Contributing his vocals and instrumental skills to the release of several hit singles such as One More Day In Love (2016), Let Me Love You (2017), and Trade Hearts (2018)
- Uploading short lip-sync musical videos to his self-titled Tik Tok account that he shares with his brother Harvey
- Being cast as Thomas Shawcross in ITV’s William and Mary (2005) alongside his brother Harvey Mills who was also given a role under the same character title
- Uploading videos of challenges, music covers, lifestyle and travel vlogs, unboxings, and occasional music video releases to his eponymous YouTube channel
- Performing his signature dance move alongside his brother Harvey during their live performances
As a Singer
Max contributed his vocal and instrumental skills to the release of their debut single titled One More Day In Love on December 17, 2016. Later, he contributed his skills to the release of many other hit singles like Let Me Love You (2017), Stuck On The Ceiling (2017), and Trade Hearts (2018).
First TV Show
He made his debut TV show appearance as Josh in BBC’s Bedtime in 2003.
Max Mills Favorite Things
- TV Show – Hell’s Kitchen
- City To Perform In – New York, America, Bristol, England
Max Mills Facts
- He was born 2 minutes after his identical twin brother Harvey making him the second child born to Sara and Paul.
- Max inherits his musical talent from his father Paul who is also a singer. His little brother Leo is also a very well-known choir singer who sang at Princess Eugenie‘s wedding in 2018.
- The only way to distinguish between Max and Harvey is that Max wears a cap most of the time and Harvey prefers to dye his frontal hair blonde.
- Max started harmonizing with Harvey ever since they were 5 years old and by the age of 8, they started singing together.
- In school, Max and Harvey would attend each other’s classes.
- Max’s guilty pleasure is bacon bits.
- He was 8 years old when he started to learn to play the guitar.
- Max is fond of wearing and collecting caps. In 2018, he had about 15 to 20 caps with him.
- Singer-songwriter Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber and his dad Paul Mills have been his biggest influences.
- If he weren’t into singing, he would have been a DJ.
- In March 2016, he and his identical twin brother Harvey joined TikTok.
- Max co-wrote the book Max and Harvey: In a Book which was published by Penguin UK in October 2017.
- In 2018, he and his brother were granted a self-based television show by CBBC called Fear Of Missing Out.
- In April 2018, Max and Harvey signed with RMI Records.
- Visit his official website @ maxandharveyofficial.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Max Mills / Instagram