|Harvey Mills Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 2002|
Harvey Mills is an aspiring English singer, actor, and social media star who is best known for being part of the sibling’s duo Max & Harvey. He and his identical twin brother Max Mills attained stardom through the short lip-sync videos that they would upload to their Tik Tok account. Harvey is also noted for the release of several singles including One More Day in Love (2016). He is also well-known for starring in ITV’s romantic show William & Mary (2005). Harvey is also distinguished for his hysterical contribution to the sibling’s duo YouTube channel to which they upload videos of challenges, music covers, lifestyle and travel vlogs, unboxings, and music videos. He also has a huge fan base with more than 400k subscribers on YouTube, more than 1 million followers on Instagram, and 200k plus followers on Facebook.
Harvey Kitt Mills
Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
The details about Harvey’s educational qualifications are unknown.
Singer, Songwriter, Actor, Social Media Star
- Father – Paul Mills
- Mother – Sara Mills
- Siblings – Leo Mills (Younger Brother), Tilly Mills (Younger Sister), Max Luca Mills (Identical Twin Younger Brother) (Singer, Social Media Star)
Harvey is represented by –
- Creative Artists Agency (Booking Agency)
- Tim Byrne of Fandom Management
- Cassie Petrey of Crowd Surf
- Nina Kolb of Crowd Surf
- Amy Fennie of Crowd Surf
They also released their music with Crowd Surf in the past.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Harvey prefers to keep his dating life a rather secret.
Race / Ethnicity
12 (US) or 11 (UK) or 45 (EU)
Harvey has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Bee Inspired Clothing
- Iconic Culture
- Penn Lifestyle
Best Known For
- Uploading short lip-sync funny and musical videos to his eponymous Tik Tok account that he shares with his brother Max Mills
- Contributing his vocals to the release of several hit singles such as One More Day In Love (2016), Let Me Love You (2017), and Trade Hearts (2018)
- Being cast as Thomas Shawcross in ITV’s William and Mary (2005)
- Uploading videos of challenges, music covers, lifestyle and travel vlogs, unboxings, and official music video releases to his YouTube channel Max & Harvey
- The signature dance move that he does while performing alongside his brother Max Mills
As a Singer
Harvey and his brother Max released their debut single titled One More Day In Love on December 17, 2016. After that, they released many other hit singles like Let Me Love You (2017), Stuck On The Ceiling (2017), and Trade Hearts (2018).
First TV Show
He made his debut TV show appearance as Josh in BBC’s series Bedtime in 2003.
Harvey Mills Favorite Things
- TV Show – Peaky Blinders
- Band In 2018 – AJR
- Thing To Do In America – Meeting and interacting with his friends
Harvey Mills Facts
- He and Max are both identical twin brothers who were born just 2 minutes apart.
- Harvey was 8 years old when he started singing.
- He was born into a family that is musically inclined. His father Paul Mills is also a singer and younger brother Leo started singing in a choir.
- Harvey enjoys performing magic. He was 7 years old when he started to take an interest in it.
- They started their musical career with short lip-sync music videos of several artists such as Shawn Mendes, Avicii, and Bastille.
- He derives his musical inspiration from his father as well as singer-songwriter Shawn Mendes and Justin Bieber.
- In school, he liked to study history.
- Harvey took a liking to act at a very young age.
- If he were to be in a film of his choice, it would be Now You See Me.
- In March 2016, he and his identical twin brother Max signed up on TikTok.
- Harvey co-wrote the book Max and Harvey: In a Book which was published in October 2017.
- In April 2018, Harvey & Max signed with RMI Records.
- Visit his official website @ maxandharveyofficial.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Harvey Mills / Instagram