|Nicole Scherzinger Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 29, 1978|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Nicole Scherzinger is an American actress, singer, songwriter, voiceover artist, model, television personality, dancer, fashion designer, and record producer who is known for having been the lead singer of the Pussycat Dolls, one of the world’s best-selling girl groups of all time, as well as for her solo discography which includes albums and tracks such as Killer Love, Big Fat Lie, Don’t Hold Your Breath, Poison, Try with Me, Boomer, Right There (featuring 50 Cent), Run, and On the Rocks. In addition to that, she has also branched out as an actress and has been cast in a variety of shows and movies which include Sabrina the Teenage Witch, How I Met Your Mother, Big Time Rush, Cane, Wanda at Large, Ralph Breaks the Internet, Love Don’t Cost a Thing, Moana, and Men in Black 3.
Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente
Cola, Elikolani, The Lead Pussycat, Nikki
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Nicole studied at Bowen Elementary. Later, she went to Meyzeek Middle School in Louisville, Kentucky. Scherzinger also attended Youth Performing Arts School at duPont Manual High School.
She graduated from Wright State University majoring in musical theatre.
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Model, TV Personality, Dancer, Fashion Designer, Record Producer
- Father – Alfonso A[lueta] Valiente, Jr.
- Mother – Rosemary Elikalani (Frederick) Scherzinger (Pro Hula Dancer)
- Siblings – Keala Scherzinger (Sister)
- Others – Gary Scherzinger (German-American Step-Father), Alfonso Arca Valiente (Paternal Grandfather), Joaquina “Jojo” Alueta y Ferido (Paternal Grandmother), John Irvin Frederick (Maternal Grandfather), Katherine P. Lenchanko (Later Katherine Frederick) (Maternal Grandmother)
She has been signed with –
- ReignDeer Entertainment
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Hula Sings Tours, Inc., Production Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
R&B, dance, hip hop, pop
A&M, Interscope, RCA, Epic Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole Scherzinger has dated –
- Nick Cannon (1999-2000) – She was romantically involved with comedian, rapper, and television host Nick Cannon between 1999 and 2000.
- Nick Hexum (2000-2004) – Nicole met 311 rock band’s vocalist, Nick Hexum backstage during Days of the New concert in 2001. She appeared in one of their music videos titled “Amber”. The dating of the duo turned into an engagement, but in November 2004, the relationship saw an end.
- Talan Torriero (2006-2007) – American actor, Talan and Nicole dated for a couple of months from 2006 to 2007. The relationship ended as she had to focus on her singing career at that moment.
- Dane Cook (2007) – Comedian Dane Cook dated Nicole starting from March 2007. They were seen kissing each other at Hollywood Club. Their relationship ended in October of that year.
- Lewis Hamilton (2008-2015) – British Formula One car racing driver, Lewis Hamilton met Scherzinger in 2007 during European Music Awards in Munich, Germany, and in June 2008, he started dating her. The romance went smoothly for about one a half years. But, in early 2010, their hectic schedules started coming in their relationship’s path. They split in 2011 but reconciled again. They split again in July 2013 in a friendly manner. In October 2013, they were again seen together. Hence, it had been an ON again OFF again relationship. They finally split in January 2015. He is about 7 years her junior.
- Harry Styles (2013) – In 2013, Nicole hooked up with singer Harry Styles. She was on a break from Lewis Hamilton. Harry was 19 at that time and Nicole was 35.
- Pajtim Kasami (2015) – She dated briefly with Swiss footballer, Pajtim Kasami, who is 14 years her junior around June 2015.
- Ed Sheeran (2015) – In August 2015, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with British singer, Ed Sheeran. He is again 13 years her junior. They became friends when she expressed her love for Ed’s songs and how his songs have helped her to recover from her split with Lewis Hamilton.
- Grigor Dimitrov (2015-2019) – In 2015 end, Nicole commenced dating Bulgarian tennis player, Grigor Dimitrov. They made their relationship public in January 2016. The couple’s relationship was on rocks in May 2016. But, they managed to overcome the difficult time soon. There is an age gap of 13 years between them with Nicole being his senior. They separated in early 2019.
- Thom Evans (2019-Present) – Former Scottish international rugby union player and model, Thom Evans started dating Nicole in 2019. In 2020, they celebrated their first anniversary together.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Asian and White)
She is of Filipino descent on her father’s side and is of half-Hawaiian and half-Ukrainian and/or Russian descent on her mother’s side.
Long dark hair
36-23-37 in or 91.5-58.5-94 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
British Airways (2013), Herbal Essence (2012), imPress Nails by Broadway Nails (2012)
Best Known For
Becoming the lead vocalist of the pop girl group The Pussycat Dolls. The group ended in 2010.
Nicole released her debut pop-R&B album Killer Love on March 18, 2011, by Interscope Records. The album is just more than 55 minutes. She had been working on her solo album since 2000, but its poor singles and bad timings led to the delay in the release.
The album received Gold status in Britain with more than 200,000 sales in the United Kingdom itself.
In 2003, she appeared in a romantic comedy film Love Don’t Cost a Thing.
First TV Show
In 2001, she appeared in a couple of episodes in the TV series Popstars as herself (as a member of Eden’s Crush).
She takes help from the personal trainer Dale Dymkoski, who has developed her own system called Changing Bodies Workout. The system puts emphasis on weight management and complete body workout.
Nicole Scherzinger Favorite Things
- Bands – U2, The Black Eyed Peas
- Movie – Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
- PussyCat Doll Song – Feelin’ Good
- Music Idol – Whitney Houston
Nicole Scherzinger Facts
- Nicole was born, when her mother was 18 years old.
- Nicole uses her step-father’s surname.
- She was formerly a member of the teen pop group Eden’s Crush.
- In 2007, she saw herself ranked at #22 on Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- Whitney Houston is her greatest musical influence.
- She has described herself as a spiritual, passionate, and hardworking person.
- She started serving as the judge of The X Factor UK in 2012 (the ninth season).
- She provided vocals to the character of Sina, Moana’s mother and Tui’s wife who is the chieftainess of the village, in the 2016 3D computer-animated musical adventure film, Moana. She co-starred in the film alongside Auliʻi Cravalho, Dwayne Johnson, Rachel House, Temuera Morrison, Jemaine Clement, and Alan Tudyk.
- In September 2021, a lawsuit was filed by Robin Antin against Nicole for backing out of the Pussycat Dolls reunion tour. It was alleged that Robin and Nicole had made a deal for the tour in 2019 and it was finalized that Nicole would get 49% under a short-form agreement. However, she later refused to participate in the tour and demanded to be a 75% owner with final decision-making authority.
- Visit her official website @ nicolescherzinger.com.