Nicole Prescovia Elikolani Valiente Scherzinger
Cola, Elikolani, The Lead Pussycat, Nikki
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
Nicole studied from Bowen Elementary. Later, she went Meyzeek Middle School in Louisville, Kentucky. Scherzinger also attended Youth Performing Arts School at duPont Manual High School.
She graduated from Wright State University majoring in musical theatre.
Singer, songwriter, actress, model, TV personality, dancer, fashion designer, record producer
- Father – Alfonso Valiente
- Mother – Rosemary Elikolani (Pro hula dancer)
- Siblings – Keala Scherzinger (Sister)
- Others – Gary Scherzinger (German-American step-father)
R&B, dance, hip hop, pop
A&M, Interscope, RCA, Epic Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Nicole Scherzinger dated –
- Nick Hexum (2000-2004) – Nicole met 311 rock band’s vocalist, Nick Hexum backstage during Days of the New concert in 2001. She appeared in one of their music videos titled “Amber”. The dating of the duo turned into an engagement, but in November 2004, the relationship saw an end.
- Talan Torriero (2006-2007) – American actor, Talan and Nicole dated for a couple of months from 2006 to 2007. The relationship ended as she had to focus on her singing career at that moment.
- Dane Cook (2007) – Comedian Dane Cook dated Nicole starting from March 2007. They were seen kissing each other at Hollywood Club. Their relationship ended in October in that year.
- Lewis Hamilton (2008-2015) – British Formula One car racing driver, Lewis Hamilton met Scherzinger in 2007 during European Music Awards in Munich, Germany and in June 2008, he started dating her. The romance went smoothly for about one a half years. But, in early 2010, their hectic schedules started coming in their relationship’s path. They split in 2011 but reconciled again. They split again in July 2013 in a friendly manner. In October 2013, they were again seen together. Hence, it had been an ON again OFF again relationship. They finally split in January 2015. He is about 7 years her junior.
- Harry Styles (2013) – In 2013, Nicole hooked up with singer Harry Styles. She was on a break from Lewis Hamilton. Harry was 19 at that time and Nicole was 35.
- Pajtim Kasami (2015) – She dated briefly with Swiss footballer, Pajtim Kasami, who is 14 years her junior around June 2015.
- Ed Sheeran (2015) – In August 2015, she was RUMORed to have had a fling with British singer, Ed Sheeran. He is again 13 years her junior. They became friends when she expressed her love for Ed’s songs and how his songs have helped her to recover from her split with Lewis Hamilton.
- Grigor Dimitrov (2015-2019) – In 2015 end, Nicole commenced dating Bulgarian tennis player, Grigor Dimitrov. They made their relationship public in January 2016. The couple’s relationship was on rocks in May 2016. But, they managed to overcome the difficult time soon. There is an age gap of 13 years between them with Nicole being his senior. They separated in early 2019.
- Thom Evans (2019-Present) – Former Scottish international rugby union player and model, Thom Evans started dating Nicole in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent on her father’s side, while of half-Hawaiian and half-Ukrainian and/or Russian descent on her mother’s side.
Long dark hair
36-23-37 in or 91.5-58.5-94 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
British Airways (2013), Herbal Essence (2012), imPress Nails by Broadway Nails (2012)
Best Known For
Becoming the lead vocalist of the pop girl group The Pussycat Dolls. The group ended in 2010.
Nicole released her debut pop-R&B album Killer Love on March 18, 2011 by Interscope Records. The album is just more than 55 minutes. She had been working on her solo album since 2000, but its poor singles and bad timings led to the delay in the release.
The album received the Gold status in Britain with more than 200,000 sales in UK itself.
In 2003, she appeared in a romantic comedy film Love Don’t Cost a Thing.
First TV Show
In 2001, she appeared in a couple of episodes in the TV series Popstars as herself (as a member of Eden’s Crush).
She takes the help from the personal trainer Dale Dymkoski, who has developed her own system called Changing Bodies Workout. The system puts emphasis on the weight management and complete body workout.
Nicole Scherzinger Favorite Things
- Bands – U2, The Black Eyed Peas
- Movie – Napoleon Dynamite (2004)
- PussyCat Doll Song – Feelin’ Good
- Music Idol – Whitney Houston
Nicole Scherzinger Facts
- Nicole was born, when her mother was 18 years old.
- Nicole uses her step-father’s surname.
- She was formerly a member of the teen pop group Eden’s Crush.
- In 2007, she saw herself ranked at #22 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- Whitney Houston is her greatest musical influence.
- She has described herself as a spiritual, passionate and hardworking person.
- She is serving as the judge of The X Factor UK since 2012 (since the ninth season).
- Visit her official website @ nicolescherzinger.com.
- Connect with her on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, MySpace, YouTube VEVO, and iTunes.