|Maximo Rivano Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 23, 2004|
Maximo Rivano is an American social media personality who became famous through his dancing and lip-syncing clips on TikTok. He is also a high school athlete who primarily plays soccer and uploads videos from his games on the platform where he has amassed more than 900k followers. Maximo is also popular on Instagram where he has more than 200k followers. He often collaborates with fellow TikTok stars, Mark Anastasio and Luca Lombardo.
Connecticut, United States
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
As of December 2019, Maximo was in the freshman year of high school and on track to graduate from high school in 2022.
TikTok Star, Social Media Personality
- Father – Cristian Rivano (Creative Designer, Founder and Owner of Chameleon Method LLC)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Chilean, Spanish, and Dominican descent.
- Has a mole near his nose
- Side-cropped, curly, tousled hair
- Wears ear studs
- Toned physique
- Affable smile
Maximo Rivano Favorite Things
- Sport – Soccer
- Article Of Clothing – Shoes
Source – MXWear.shop
Maximo Rivano Facts
- He has played soccer as a part of the Beachside Under 16 Academy, a developmental club in Norwalk, Connecticut. He then joined the Beachside Soccer Club’s Academy Team in August 2015, at the age of just 11.
- Maximo has a personalized brand of official apparel called MX Wear that includes hoodies, long-sleeve T-shirts, and hats. He sells his line of clothing wear through a personalized website dedicated to the same.
- He has stated that the objective of his website was to sell only those clothing items that he himself loves to wear and to help his followers match clothes that are both high on quality and comfortable to wear, just like he loves to match his clothes with his favorite pair of shoes.
- Maximo interned as a product designer at his parents’ startup company, a design services organization named Chameleon Method LLC. It is where he learned a lot of creative skills and has a clear aim to pursue the field as a career if his soccer dreams do not materialize.
- During his internship, his father created the MX logo that he later went on to use as branding for all his merchandise. The same summer, he started uploading his soccer skills clips and lip-syncing videos on TikTok which made him popular.
- When he cracked 200k subscribers on TikTok, his parents surprised him with a box full of clothing items with the MX logo. He soon started to use his personalized gear while shooting for his social media clips.
- He attended a 2-day Christmas-themed TikTok meet-up and charitable event in Greenwich, Connecticut called MistleTok in December 2019 that featured fellow TikTok creators such as Charli D’Amelio, Dixie D’Amelio, Nikko Zingus, and Luca Lombardo. In an interview on the sidelines of the event, he explained that initially, his parents did not understand the extent of his popularity or how it happened but were always supportive of his journey in the social media realm.
- In the same interview, he also stated that staying consistent with the theme of his uploads, expressing himself freely, and regularly communicating with his followers had helped grow his channel and he even advised upcoming TikTok creators to follow the same path.
Featured Image by Maximo Rivano / Instagram