|Menaka Suresh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2¼ in|
|Date of Birth||August 27, 1963|
|Spouse||G. Suresh Kumar|
Menaka Suresh is an Indian actress and film producer who is known for her work in the Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, and Hindi language films. Some of her most popular film appearances have been as a Mohalla Woman 2 in Raees, Indu in Revathikkoru Pavakkutty, Nirmala in Yuvajanotsavam, and Madhavi in Adiyozhukkukal.
Nagercoil, Kanyakumari, India
Actress, Film Producer
- Father – Rajagopal
- Mother – Saroja
- Siblings – Balaji Rajagopal (Brother), Govinda Rajagopal (Brother), She has another brother.
5 ft 2¼ in or 158 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Menaka is married to –
- G. Suresh Kumar (1987-Present) – Menaka tied the knot with fellow film producer G. Suresh Kumar on October 27, 1987, at the Guruvayur Temple. The couple has 2 daughters named Revathy (Assistant Director) and Keerthy Suresh (Film Actress).
Race / Ethnicity
- She has a mole on the left side of her cheek near her nose.
- Menaka wears a pair of reading glasses.
Menaka Suresh Facts
- She was raised as the only daughter in a conservative Tamil Iyengar Brahmin family in Nagercoil, Kanyakumari district, India.
- Menaka’s parents were both teachers. Her mother Saroja taught at Lourdes Girls’ Higher Secondary School which is located in Perambur, Madras.
- Prior to her marriage, Menaka was considered to be one of the highest-paid actresses in South Indian cinema.
- After making her debut theatrical film in 1980, she went on to appear in 135 films until 1987 when she announced her hiatus from the film industry. Then, she made her comeback with her role as a Valsala in Living Together in 2011, after a 24-year break.
Featured Image By Menaka Suresh / Instagram