|Mia Goth Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 30, 1993|
Mia Goth is an English actress and model who started her modeling career just after having entered her teens. As a model, she has worked with popular fashion brands such as Miu Miu and Prada. She started her acting career in 2013 with the controversial movie, Nymphomaniac: Vol. II. Since then, she has steadily built her acting career and has appeared in popular movies such as A Cure for Wellness and High Life.
Mia Gypsy Mello da Silva Goth
Southwark, London, England, United Kingdom
Information about Mia Goth’s formal education isn’t available.
- Father – Her father was an ice-trucker.
- Mother – Her mother worked as a waitress.
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Lee Jaffe (Maternal Grandfather) (Artist, Photographer, Filmmaker, Musician, and Producer), Maria Gladys (Maternal Grandmother) (Actress)
As a model, Mia Goth is represented by Storm Management (London).
As an actress, Mia is represented by –
- Curtis Brown Group Ltd.
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mia Goth has dated –
- Shia LaBeouf (2012-2018) – Mia Goth started going out with actor Shia LaBeouf towards the end of 2012. They had grown close while shooting for the movie, Nymphomaniac: Vol. II and they officially started dating immediately after the wrap-up of shooting. In October 2016, it was reported that they had got married at a chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada. But, it was later claimed that they weren’t legally married and had only got a commitment ceremony done. However, LaBeouf confirmed on his appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that they had got legally married. They decided to separate in the summer of 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Latino)
She has English ancestry on her father’s side, while, on her mother’s side, she is of Brazilian and Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Innocent face
- She has barely-there eyebrows.
Mia Goth has done endorsement work for the leading fashion brands such as Prada and Miu Miu.
Best Known For
- Being featured in leading fashion publications such as Interview, Dazed, Vogue Italia, American Vogue, and British Vogue
- Having appeared in a supporting role in the erotic drama movie, Nymphomaniac: Vol. II
- Being cast in the biographical adventure movie, Everest, which had established stars such as Josh Brolin, Emily Watson, Robin Wright, Sam Worthington, and Jake Gyllenhaal in the leading roles
In 2013, she made her theatrical film debut in the controversial drama movie, Nymphomaniac: Vol. II.
First TV Show
In 2013, Mia Goth made her first TV show appearance on the crime drama series, The Tunnel.
Mia Goth regularly works out to keep herself in a perfect shape for her professional commitments. She complements her fitness regime by eating a healthy and balanced diet. However, she is not a fan of eliminating anything from her diet and depriving herself of her indulgences. She believes that it is a good idea to mix burger with greens. She also makes sure that she is drinking a lot of water throughout the day.
Mia Goth Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
- Drink – Bourbon
- Beauty Products – Yves Saint Laurent concealer, Benefit mascara, and Sisley‘s tinted moisturizer
Source – Vogue
Mia Goth Facts
- In 2015, she was featured in Miu Miu‘s spring ads, which had her dressed in ruffles and florals and lying in a seductive pose on an unkempt bed. The adverts were eventually banned in the UK for sexualizing someone who looked so young.
- She divided her time between Brazil and Canada before eventually returning to London at the age of 12.
- After she returned to London, she was discovered by the popular modeling agency, Storm Model Management, at the age of 13.
- She doesn’t have any official social media account.
Featured Image by Hollywood XYZ / YouTube